Reviews for May You Rescue Wretched Beings
buns1974 chapter 15 . 3/1
I loved the movie and was so glad to see a few fics such as yours. Great job!
tehomet chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Loving this. The characterisation is excellent. And although the tension is well-maintained, I love the touches of humour such as the room-service waiter incident, and Meg calling John 'harsh' because he brutally raised his eyebrows at her. :D
tehomet chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Brilliant first chapter.
norjc chapter 15 . 10/2/2010
Wow, I had just seen the movie again and wondered if anyone had written a sequel. Great job! Exciting and tense, like the movie. Thanks for a good read.
watchingpaintdry chapter 15 . 4/26/2008
I actually really like this story, it's well written and articulate. Great Job!
Kasai Ame chapter 15 . 4/15/2008
I love you for writing this! The Replacement Killers is my favorite movie, but the ending always killed me. This story was flawless in both plot and style!

Also, funny enough, I have a little black cat we like to call 'Bitchy Kitty'.
Armida chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I am so happy to find 'Replacement Killers' fiction. This was beautifully written and continued Meg and John's story nicely. I especially enjoyed the way you wrote John and his POV. Great work!
Audacious chapter 15 . 10/22/2006
dealightfully cheesy ending... love it! :) -audacious
Audacious chapter 13 . 10/22/2006
OK I finally got time to read this story and I just have to tell you that speech by Meg about Pretender getting cancelled made me laugh so hard. it was beautiful. :) and have no fear, its now avaialble on DVD in the US at least... :) Its a really great story, i'm looking forward to finishing it! -audacious
Hanniballover1181 chapter 15 . 12/14/2005
Lovely story. I hope you write another one.
BLAKKSTONE chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Interesting tale. You gave thw REPLACEMENT KILLERS mythos (such as it was) much more depth and soul.

A question: do you have a thing for the "professional-cold blooded-hitman-with a heart of gold" type of character? THE PROFESIONAL...THE REPLACEMENT KILLERS...Just wondering.

Good work.
anianka chapter 15 . 3/4/2005
Great detail - I totally loved your story, you got all of Meg's quirks down pat. And your right - they deserved a happy ending! Loved Mia and the kids (Alan reminds me of my own cousin - how cute!) You now have a new fan, can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Mr. Cold chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
I'm taking a break here at the beginning of chapter five, but only because I have to. I loved Replacement Killers and honestly didn't expect to find good fan fiction utilizing its characters, but I have to give you a whole lot of credit. This is very well written... Written SMART... I can picture it in John Woo's style... I can see Chow Yun-Fat and Mira Sorvino. Great stuff. I wonder: Is all your fan fiction this good?
lordanhur chapter 15 . 3/29/2003
wow that was great i love it
Playing Passerine chapter 15 . 3/18/2003
hey, sappy happy endings are good. though those two moved awful quickly. but this had a hell of a lot more closure than the movie and was great fun to read. thanks for putting it out for public view ;)

magpie