Reviews for May You Rescue Wretched Beings
weshallflyaway chapter 15 . 6/4
I absolutely loved the story and I would like to thank you for writing it. This is one of my favourite movies, and the ending left me wanting so much more for them. You've given that to them here :)
buns1974 chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
I loved the movie and was so glad to see a few fics such as yours. Great job!
tehomet chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Loving this. The characterisation is excellent. And although the tension is well-maintained, I love the touches of humour such as the room-service waiter incident, and Meg calling John 'harsh' because he brutally raised his eyebrows at her. :D
tehomet chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Brilliant first chapter.
norjc chapter 15 . 10/2/2010
Wow, I had just seen the movie again and wondered if anyone had written a sequel. Great job! Exciting and tense, like the movie. Thanks for a good read.
watchingpaintdry chapter 15 . 4/26/2008
I actually really like this story, it's well written and articulate. Great Job!
Kasai Ame chapter 15 . 4/15/2008
I love you for writing this! The Replacement Killers is my favorite movie, but the ending always killed me. This story was flawless in both plot and style!

Also, funny enough, I have a little black cat we like to call 'Bitchy Kitty'.
Armida chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I am so happy to find 'Replacement Killers' fiction. This was beautifully written and continued Meg and John's story nicely. I especially enjoyed the way you wrote John and his POV. Great work!
Audacious chapter 15 . 10/22/2006
dealightfully cheesy ending... love it! :) -audacious
Audacious chapter 13 . 10/22/2006
OK I finally got time to read this story and I just have to tell you that speech by Meg about Pretender getting cancelled made me laugh so hard. it was beautiful. :) and have no fear, its now avaialble on DVD in the US at least... :) Its a really great story, i'm looking forward to finishing it! -audacious
jenbean11 chapter 15 . 12/14/2005
Lovely story. I hope you write another one.
BLAKKSTONE chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Interesting tale. You gave thw REPLACEMENT KILLERS mythos (such as it was) much more depth and soul.

A question: do you have a thing for the "professional-cold blooded-hitman-with a heart of gold" type of character? THE PROFESIONAL...THE REPLACEMENT KILLERS...Just wondering.

Good work.
anianka chapter 15 . 3/4/2005
Great detail - I totally loved your story, you got all of Meg's quirks down pat. And your right - they deserved a happy ending! Loved Mia and the kids (Alan reminds me of my own cousin - how cute!) You now have a new fan, can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Mr. Cold chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
I'm taking a break here at the beginning of chapter five, but only because I have to. I loved Replacement Killers and honestly didn't expect to find good fan fiction utilizing its characters, but I have to give you a whole lot of credit. This is very well written... Written SMART... I can picture it in John Woo's style... I can see Chow Yun-Fat and Mira Sorvino. Great stuff. I wonder: Is all your fan fiction this good?
lordanhur chapter 15 . 3/29/2003
wow that was great i love it
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »