Reviews for Relationships
mariekjepower chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
Awesome story. I really liked all the parts. The Puck part was my favorite. The soft side of the though guy.
Disney's Darling chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
There so needs to be more Sam/Kurt friendship. I don't ship Kum because I am of the fangirlish but provable belief that Klaine are soulmates, but Kurt and Sam friendship is adorable, realistic, and far far far too scarce. Love the whole scene :D
Disney's Darling chapter 15 . 12/2/2011

PS. I think Lauren's awesome too. Pizes rulz :)
Disney's Darling chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
"Baby, It's Cold Outside" is one of my favourite scenes in A Very Glee Christmas, so to see this expanded on is just lovely. I'm running out of praises here, though certainly not short of reasons to praise you!
Disney's Darling chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
I am this close to tears. God DAMN, you are good. I love this little how-Kurt-got-to-Dalton scene; beats me why he ever returned to the hellhole that is McKinley.
Disney's Darling chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
OH MAH GAH, SO ADORABLE *snooglefluff*. You are a master at pulling heartstrings and pushing emotional buttons.

Or at least mine. And considering the amount of H/C I read, that is not easy to do.
Disney's Darling chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
OH MY GOD (if there was one, which I think there isn't seeing how Kurt is treated), I AM ON THE VERGE OF TEARS.

If I cry tonight, and I honestly cannot remember the last time I cried that was of sadness and not love (don't ask) I blame you. Klaine fluff and H/C, just breaks my heart!
Disney's Darling chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
GODDAMN, ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY? D'awww, even Puck's being nice to Kurt. Puck's character development is awesome; I used to think he was a douche, but he's actually a really sweet guy not-so-deep down. I love Caring!Puck, and this is very well-written and believable, so congrats ONCE AGAIN!
Disney's Darling chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
I love Brittany; she's so sweet and innocent and helpful. I love me some Kurttany friendship :)

*snuggles Kurt and Brittany and fluffy bunnies and all other good things in this godforsaken world*
Disney's Darling chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Awwww. This is so sweet; most people make Brad a comical or evil figure, but here he's a person comforting Kurt the only way he knows how. Angsty and fluffy simultaneously; that sound you heard is my heart breaking.

Kudos xoxo
Not So Helpless chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
I just found this fic and so far I'm loving it. "And just look what those terrible people had done to him! Destroyed his beauty and then stowed him away backstage, all alone, where they would not have to look at him!" This is definitely my favourite part! :D
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
I absolutely love this chapter! Brad is one of my favorite characters. He's like Wilson from Tool Time, except instead of hiding his face, we never hear his voice. I love how they had an entire conversation using only songs. It was inspired! Bravissima.
dancergirl7 chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
I LOVED this story!

every chapter was soo good, an interesting take on Kurt's relationships with everyone!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
this is good
matchbookjealousy chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
ahh! yay! this was so good, vcg! really nice chapter! i was so excited when i saw this in my inbox! really nice work! keep it up! :) *hugs for kurt!*