Reviews for Relationships
I love their friendship!
Biancachu chapter 12 . 6/27
Good job!
mariekjepower chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
Awesome story. I really liked all the parts. The Puck part was my favorite. The soft side of the though guy.
marriedtojbiebs chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
There so needs to be more Sam/Kurt friendship. I don't ship Kum because I am of the fangirlish but provable belief that Klaine are soulmates, but Kurt and Sam friendship is adorable, realistic, and far far far too scarce. Love the whole scene :D
marriedtojbiebs chapter 15 . 12/2/2011

PS. I think Lauren's awesome too. Pizes rulz :)
marriedtojbiebs chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
"Baby, It's Cold Outside" is one of my favourite scenes in A Very Glee Christmas, so to see this expanded on is just lovely. I'm running out of praises here, though certainly not short of reasons to praise you!
marriedtojbiebs chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
I am this close to tears. God DAMN, you are good. I love this little how-Kurt-got-to-Dalton scene; beats me why he ever returned to the hellhole that is McKinley.
marriedtojbiebs chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
OH MAH GAH, SO ADORABLE *snooglefluff*. You are a master at pulling heartstrings and pushing emotional buttons.

Or at least mine. And considering the amount of H/C I read, that is not easy to do.
marriedtojbiebs chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
OH MY GOD (if there was one, which I think there isn't seeing how Kurt is treated), I AM ON THE VERGE OF TEARS.

If I cry tonight, and I honestly cannot remember the last time I cried that was of sadness and not love (don't ask) I blame you. Klaine fluff and H/C, just breaks my heart!
marriedtojbiebs chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
GODDAMN, ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY? D'awww, even Puck's being nice to Kurt. Puck's character development is awesome; I used to think he was a douche, but he's actually a really sweet guy not-so-deep down. I love Caring!Puck, and this is very well-written and believable, so congrats ONCE AGAIN!
marriedtojbiebs chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
I love Brittany; she's so sweet and innocent and helpful. I love me some Kurttany friendship :)

*snuggles Kurt and Brittany and fluffy bunnies and all other good things in this godforsaken world*