Reviews for Opposite Side Of The Tracks
Ka chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
You know? I like this story. The simple humanity of it. Not just a shiny hero and a dark, dark villain, but a woman who just tries to be something and a man who is too in love with causing mayhem and of that woman being attracted to his focus on her, in a way.
CompYES chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow. It's been a while since I've read Sky High fics, and yours did not disappoint. I never really put too much thought into the relationship between Warren's parents. My headcanon was pretty much what everyone else thought. This was an interesting step away from the usual. And it really worked. I feel bad for Melissa, but at the same time, she kind of brings it on herself with her kind of horrible decisions. She accepts it pretty gracefully, but I wonder if she thought about how it would affect Warren.

Thanks for sharing,
Nana of CompYES
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Your fleshing out of two barely mentioned characters is impressive, to say the least. Melissa in particular is wonderful in that she isn't too flashy or powerful. She's young and nervous and not too reluctant to fade back into civilian life. She's also stuck with a pink supersuit, which is just priceless.

All in all, a very good one-shot.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Nice
Artscapades chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awww, the ending's sad but it was a really interesting read so I don't mind 'specially since it's going with the movie.
Juno-nine chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I love this story. it is really well written and is an interesting idea. great job!