Reviews for A Price to Pay
shanaynay561 chapter 128 . 7/6/2015
excellent story! i love it! you're n amazing writer, im looking forward to reading a new beginning.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Some guys should just be shot first and interrogated later,
LOVE IT!
Ms.Chelle chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
aww that's so sweet. I love that Jenny was his first crush *blushes*
Victoria chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
WOW. You are an amazing writer. Great stuff.
BesserWessi chapter 128 . 9/21/2011
After reading hundreds of Jibbs stories during the last months 'A Price to Pay' is still my favourite. There are others that might better serve my fluff addiction, but this story just has so much depth - amazing work!
Kari-Kateora chapter 128 . 8/21/2011
I'd just like to say that this was my favorite NCIS fanfiction of all time. I really admire you for the effort you put into completing this, never mind writing a sequel (which I will read asap). I wish I could hace reviewed every single chapter, because you deserve at least 128 reviews for this from me. This was an amazing read and, thanks to you, I have a better understanding of what the word 'rape' means. I'll never take it lightly again.

I really loved the story, the flow, the continuity. it takes talent to give such a detailed account of every day and persevere enough to actually finish it. I know I'd have just gone'*several hours later* at many points instead of doing what you managed to do here.

This is going on my favorites' list and, if I could put it, it'd be at the NCIS top. thank you for the wonderful read!
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 128 . 4/16/2011
It's taken me a long time to read this, and I've loved it. I especially enjoyed the later part, I have a soft spot for recovering Jibbs. One thing that surprised me was how much I enjoyed the McAbby. This story reminded me just how much I love that pairing. I kept thinking "darn it, McGee, propose already," then I realized they'd only been dating for two weeks. I'm not generally a Tiva fan but I was okay with the Tiva parts too because they were slowly realizing they had feelings for each other, and I think that's more in-character. I'm somewhat amazed you made a month of material last 128 chapters, and that it only took you three months to write! I'm hoping the other relationships will continue to develop in ANB. There are only two things that bugged me during this story, and one of them is completely ridiculous. I don't feel like Jenny would change her last name when she got married. However you do have her continue to use "Shepard" at work and for that I am very grateful. I think that's a very good solution if it's important to you that she be "Mrs. Gibbs." The other thing might sound like a big deal but I promise it's not. The way Jenny's rape happened in the first place feels just a tad unrealistic, the rapist was just lurking outside the NCIS building? He did manage to kidnap Jenny, though, so it's possible he'd been trained or had some connection which would make a little sense. It's not that important because the healing process if very realistic and interesting. I had no idea what I was getting into when I started this story but I really enjoy. You're very good at writing.
TARDIS262 chapter 84 . 2/15/2011
Ok, I am only half way through the chapter right now, but I am overjoyed. You have all three of my favorite relationships rolled into one story! You've got Jibbs(Jenny and Gibbs), McAbby(self explanitory), and I can see you continually hinting at Tiva(Tony and Ziva) Happiness! I wish I could review twice in one chapter, but this will have to do.
TARDIS262 chapter 49 . 2/12/2011
Awesome ness as always , and I bet that Jethro will be forces into a corner by the therapist... Haha, thatcwill be funny to watch
TARDIS262 chapter 32 . 2/12/2011
First off, the story is amazing and the idea is something I've never even thought of, and it is a very intresing the way you are doiong it. And secondly, I LOVE THAT SONG! Didn't you say that Jenny wasnt religious? That was a Christian song, so why was she listenIng to that kind or station? Just something I noticed...
WrittenWriter chapter 128 . 2/9/2011
I really loved reading your story. You're writing is so clear and descriptive. I can't wait to read more from you. I'm really lookoing forward to the other two stories. :)
ladybugsmomma chapter 128 . 2/4/2011
Sweet epilogue! I can't wait to read the new material you're going to post! I'm anxiously awaiting the next story!
BritMonkey chapter 128 . 2/4/2011
I can't believe it is over... LOVE IT!
jstapny chapter 128 . 2/4/2011
That was a very fitting morning after. (Epilogue). While I am anxious to see where the Gibbs are going in the sequel I am also looking forward to the prequel to see how they got back together in your world.

Take that well deserved break and enjoy yourself! I'll be here when you return for certain.
JibbsGal1 chapter 128 . 2/4/2011
Enjoy your break - you deserve it. The epilogue was perfect. Gibbs has been such a gift for Jenny. If only every survivor had a Gibbs to see them through. Excellent, excellent job!