Reviews for The Phantom's Hauntings
TheBookOfStories22 chapter 1 . 1/19
Hehehe... Scam gets Sam, and she'll never know the truth about that old mansion. A little creepy, but still enjoyable! :-)
BlackD chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Ok I just read this (part one) and I loved it I just hated kevin I was like"when are scam going to kill him" and when that part finally came I was dancing with joy hehe I know I can be evil sometimes but without him now they can live in peace together lol
Immortalfantasylover chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
So he just killed her?.. Or turned her into a ghost like him?
Update Update Update chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Ahhhh, I loved this!

;)

It was really creepy and quite scary!

Oh and poor Kevin.
Update Update Update chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Oh, this was soooo creepy.

And i feel sorry for all those poor people who got killed. Espicialy Sam. :(

I loved it though :D
WOW101 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
OH GOSH WHY CLOVER LEAVE SAMMIE! but that was a good chapter, and yet creepy.
WOW101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OMG THAT Is CREEPY, and wow you can sure write long stories but i loved everyting about it. But man if i was Sam i would have i gun by my side.
EmiKiyomi chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Girl, this is some scary stuff! I'm definitely gonna keep reading. It's just getting good! ;)
Little Big Wonders chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Oh em Jee!

I fell in love with your story ivy (:

I especially love how he acts as if hes sad and tricks Sam into doing all his dirty work for him, lol good old scam :D

the evil curse thing was genius, this takes ghost stories to a whole new level!

these were great holloween stories

~LBW (Too lazy to login...lol)
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Finally free of homework for now.

This fic is pretty dark.

Scam is awesomely evil. Pretending to be good but really the villian? Very clever. Getting the girl? Even more so. Poor Kevin. I kinda liked him, though I like Scam more.

Sorry it has been a while. I'll try and review faster. Not as much homework as of right now.

I liked it but scary stories aren't my favorite thing so I can't say I love it. I like it a lot but I a whimp. A very big one.
2Fast2Furious2legit2quit chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Ivy,

I love your story too! It was awesome! I loved how you had Sam bring Tim everyone he wanted to kill without even realizing it! How is he able to control people? It was fan-freaking-tastic that you had it end as a report. (Sorry if I'm wrong I read it like over a week ago) You and Cresenta's Lark are fantastical writers and I will always read and love your fics!

Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.

- Grace :3
ALivingDream chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
AWESOME! :D:D:D:D I LOVE IT!
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hey, I've FINIALLY Read it. Sorry That It took me for Freakin' ever to start reading, I was doing a milion other things :P anyway LOVE IT TO DEATH! Tim sooo Evil. Sam soooo clueless :) Awesome Can't wait to read the next chapter by Poison Ivy XD! I'm sure it will be just as awesome..(sorry to one to many happy pills today lol)
Denvana chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Oh my dear God.

...

I have no way to describe how I feel.

Sam is Jerry's niece? Poor girl...

Jerry died. Well, what did he expect? Old dude's got some issues in buissness. So, he sort of had it coming.

Aww...Though Sam's acting so impulsive, you made with Scam! 8D

She took a liking right away (love at first sight!), jumped into his arms when she was scared; and he was her knight in shining armour. It's so ironic how he got away with all that. But Tim is an itellegent man. ;)

Awesome work.

And Kevin. ;P

Personally, I enjoyed his character. I's a shame he had to die.

...But on the bright side, no one's going to get in between Scam and Sam. .

But...After reading what Tim had to say about Kevin's corspe...

"It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen."

- I honestly think that line has scarred me for life. 0.0

XDD

Ah well.

Amazing work. I loved the story. I little creepy, but hey, that was the idea.

~Denvana~
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
[Okay so this was supposed to be written for Halloween but we're one day late (thanks to me lol).] That’s okay! PH got set back a year cuz of me… :P

[Of course this mansion wasn't haunted. The only ghost here was well…him. He had enjoyed personally killing off five of Jerry's loyal servants.] I really like that line. :) Like, a lot. :D

[But of course she was too naive, and obviously didn't know better than to care about people's feelings. He let out a sigh before putting down the newspaper and speaking in a passive tone, masking his anger. "If you feel the need to call back up go ahead." Sam blinked watching him. Was he angry? She continued to stare at him as he turned back to his paper hiding behind it. "Yea…he's angry," Sam thought with a sigh because she never meant to upset the man who was risking his life for her.] oh he’s GOOD! Lol. That was really smart; Sam wouldn’t dare make the person who’s protecting her ANGRY.

[He really obeyed orders better as a corpse.] AHAHAHAHHAHA HE DOES! :D

You know, I see why Sam would rather believe Tim than Kevin; it’s cuz Tim doesn’t laugh at her fear. Sam SAW the stuff with her own two eyes and genuinely believes it’s a ghost and Kevin doesn’t even respect that. Ugh. AND HASN’T ANYONE SEEN THE LIZZY MGGUIRE MOVIE? LIZZY ALMOST BELIEVED THAT SEXY ITALIAN GUY AND SHE DIDN’T WANT TO BELIEVE GORDO WHO WAS HER BIFFLE! SO HAH! Jk lmao

[Although Kevin didn't say it he had a strong feeling that the man Sam was defending and calling her saviour was the one behind these ghostly attacks. He was almost sure this guy was involved. Kevin had been a police officer long enough to know to trust his gut and it told him Tim Scam was a suspect.] Smart man. May you rest in peace.

I like how you make Scam notice how beautiful Sam is, especially when Scam’s enjoying a torture. Like, he sees something he likes and then he sees Sam and he puts two and two together and now he likes Sam (go psychology! I remember learning something like that.)

Omgggggggg after the 3rd night I was like “What’s the next attack?” AND THEN I HEARD SAM SAY SHE’S GONNA SHOWER AND I FLIPPED OUT OMGMGMGMGMMGMGMG

[Even he had never expected this to turn out so good.] AHAHHAHAHA I love Scam’s thoughts. :P

AND OMG THE SHOWER SCENE WAS FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCC. OMGOMGOMGMOGOGMGOMG 3 FOR ETERNITY AND BEYOND !

[Her face turned red as she tried to hide her bare body by pressing it into his, but he being the gentleman that he was, was not looking at her naked body.] He doesn’t need to look; he can feel everything! MUAHAHAHAH

[He would deal with the consequences in the morning.] THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES! MUAHAHAHAHAH

[He sighed closing his eyes and letting himself sleep wondering if she loved him enough to want to spend her life with him. Yet somehow he felt he already knew the answer. And he liked it.]

OOOOH I likkkkeeeeee that line.

[Scam smirked knowing Kevin would probably die if he found out that his innocent friend had slept with him the one night he was out.] HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ))

["I find it strange how he's never been attacked even though he's been here from the start…" He continued with a smirk. "Isn't it funny how he's always the one rescuing you?"] you know you should have mentioned how Sam’s the heir. She’s related to Jerry so she has more of a connection to him. :P

[He would do anything to make sure she trusted him and loved him.] I love how Scam’s kinda obsessed with Sam’s love. :D:D:D LOVE IT!

Omgggggg I loveeeeeeeee the Scam hurting himself scene. Like, his fixation with the knife is just… great. :D I love it :D

[This was his fault. He had said Tim hadn't been attacked even once and now he was dying because the ghost had chosen to attack him instead of her. It had to be because Kevin had pointed out how Tim had always been the one to save her. "You wanted him to get attacked! And look what's happened!" she roared angrily making Kevin bite his lip and look down.] TAKE THAT KEVIN!

["I'm selling this stupid mansion!"] MUAHAHAHHAHAHA Mission accompliushed.

[Up until now he had been so certain Scam was involved in these ghostly attacks but this event left him beyond confused. Who had attacked Tim Scam?] You’ll never get it!

Lol I loveeeeeeeeee the “Will you marry me?” GO UNTRADITIONAL PROPOSALS!

more ssc omgomomgmogmogmog

["You don't want to fight me anymore? You're giving up so soon?"] omggggg he sounds SO SEXY!

["Does it hurt?" Scam asked with a smirk while he watched blood pour down Kevin's scalp so heavily that it could be seen in the darkness.] OMGGGGGGGG I’m like omggggggggggggggggggg I love this! :D:D:D::D:D:DD :P

[His eyes gleamed with bloodlust as he kept the blade going, slashing through Kevin's veins badly enough so they could never be repaired.] omg. Omg you KNOW how much I loveee murder scenes.

I love the ending scene! Like omg I mean like, the sight of Scam smirking with Kevin’s dead body hanging in the air is SUCH a powerful image omgomgmog. Like especially because Kevin is innocent and like, you get the impression that this … cruelty will never end. Like Scam will continue to do this to innocent people all the time.

Omg. Love that ending. Love that message.

Fav man. Love this :)