Reviews for One Day
so cute man
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
AWWW! SWEET
HiiroKumo chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
If only this REALLY happened in canon. I'd be over the moon. To the best couple ever in Naruto, Jiraiya and Tsunade!
risajoyce chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
hello, i am philippine,,thougg your story was written years ago..still i want to comment..it is so cute..yeah it is sad but in ended in a lighter mood..that is why i really like it..

EsteVamp4998 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Beautiful! I fell in love in this one shot quickly!
Joliet E. Bunyao chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is so touching, and it really seems like this can actually happen in the manga. I love it, TsuxJir is one of my OTPs, and it was just simply amazing. 3
Snowkid chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
that are jiraiya and tsunade for you! love this story!
Ashurei Aque Blu chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I will not cry...

With Love

P.s good work.
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
wow such a touching story! i always wanted jiraiytsunade to work out but sadly...

awesome fic! :D
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was so bittersweet. I don't know whether to cry or laugh. JIRAIYA DIES! I knew that, but why? He was such a great character. You really understood both their characters. Tsunade/Jiraiya were great friends like Sakura/Naruto. I was always curious on what would happen if the underdog got the girl.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
So cute. In a way, this makes it a bit better.

Thank you so much for writing this.
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
dguhdcvnmbfbvreirut...I can't speak properly I'm overcome by the bittersweetness that is this story. I absolutely one hundred percent love it!
Chobo-Panda-Michiko-Naoki chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
AAW THIS IS SOO CUTE ABSOLUETLY FAN DABI DOSSE!
JSeru chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
It's not simple for me to feel that warm-and-fuzzy-feeling from a fanfiction...but by god, man, you did that and MORE! 6/5!
Ozuchi-Kozuchi chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Lovely story. Sweet and funny all in a neat little package. )