Reviews for Drawn To What Is Most Unlike Us
cherlot chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
they are my founder's otp, gotta tell you that. I see them as something that would work perfectly, but in the same time be the worst for each other -in their own pov, since they stand for such different opinions. death eather/order of the phoenix shipp is nothing like helga/salazar would be; I only wish people would write more about them. you wrote a piece of art here!
Nargles chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Please Write more ! Please please please, Its amazing !
positive.potassium chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
WOW I really like this story its definitely different but in a good way so intense interesting plot could be expended into a full story line there is not that many well developed story line between these two founders would love to read some
Jessluvsharry chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I am definitely a Helga/Salazar shipper. I just think the pair is... enchanting, dangerous, forbidden. They create such a story. They have interests that differ, especially related to blood status, but I see them putting that aside for passion or love.
Crackship or not, I still love them :)
You've created such an extraordinary fic. I really love your descriptions and imagery. It's dark and sweet at the same time.
Very well done.
-Jess
Salfea chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I wouldn't say that those two are OOC. We don't know what they were liek. Everybody just has their own theories about their personality/character. And in my case I can totally see them acting and feeling as you described in your story. i loved it. As I love the pairing. Great potential for good stories about them. :)
SuperiorLyrebird chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Beautifully done. They're syntax is perhaps not as old-school as it should have been, but I love this pairing and how you wrote it. I don't think it was particularly out of character since we don't really know how either of them were and if I were to imagine their personalities, you caught it perfectly.
guiltyformysins chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
this was a beautiful piece of writing i loved it, i really hope you choose to write more! i love the idea of these two and the way you describe the two characters, so opposite but so beautifully made for one an other is amazing. i've always thought about this pairing, how unlikely and painful but wonderful it could be and i feel like you captured that in such a short amount of writing but SO well. actually i don't hope you write more, i am BEGGING you to continue this. and my heart melted a little when i read the part about his daughter having fair hair, it was amazing. this couple is just so much more vidid to me now.
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
They work for me too, and this was awesome! Loved it!
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
How has this marvelous bit of fiction not gotten more reviews? Mayhap I am biased because this is a ship that I adore with a burning (and Hufflepuff and Slytherin are my favorite houses); however, I think it is simply marvelous. The description, the their thoughts, the characteristics that are elaborated that are shown fit them so very well. It's like - yes! They're not exactly how, I personally imagined them but - pfft, who cares with fic this great? And it isn't like J.K. specifically described them. I loved particularly that he can be quite soft as hard as he is and she knows this. And I love that she isn't ALL loving and accepting - but she tries. She will always tries and he is so very lucky for that. I love her insecurities and I love the dysfunction, the violence. I don't approve of men hurting females but I feel like, I know it's a horrid thing to say for suchh a situation, there is more to that. More to them. That doesn't make it okay but just adds to the twisted, consuming, even often times healing love that is them and okay I am rambling. Stopping now.

Just wanted to say that I love how you wrote it. You pulled me in with her contrasting thoughts (the title was great too). Their back and forth.

And this - "My daughter would be fair-haired." Even though she didn't hear him makes me sort of understand why she would forgive him anything. Likely BECAUSE she didn't hear him. He doesn't say things just to placate her. He really does love her. He's just ... Salazar. I'm really going to stop now before my review ends up being as many words as your fic :-P
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Great. I loved the confusion and the absolvement.
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I'll have you know that I absolutely *adore* this ship. And therefore I appreciate discovering this lovely little fic you have here. If only I could discover the beautiful Hufflepuff/Slytherin epic of my dreams... But anyway, thank you for sharing! I hope you have or will write more of these two.
Update chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Love, love, love this!

After ages of S/R (my OTP) it's refreshing to find some really good S/H. I hope you do more with this universe/idea/thing.

My heart aches for both of them, it really does.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I absolutely adore this pairing! I had hoped someone made a story for it!