Reviews for Hungry Eyes
pleasae do a seqeul awsome
shadow123 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Oh no... yugi.
SilverShadow123 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
You know, I don't like reviewing these kinds of stories, mainly because you usually end up having to mention the lemon, which is pretty embarrassing for me. But, meh, it's worth it ;)

SO CUTE. I LOVE IT. KEEP ON GOING. KEEP WRITING THIS PAIRING. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. BYE
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
SEQUIL PLEASE :D
littlerostte chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
cool likeing it .
DragonFire Princess chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
JBubbles chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Yay! A confident Yugi and a incest happening in the puzzleshipping... wow! Great job!
lilyflower666 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
i think it would have been more fun if yugi was the dominant one through out. it's way more enjoyable to see yugi seduce and take yami then the usual yami seduce and take yugi scenario. way over done if you ask me. you know i'm starting to like your stories as much as i do alwaysyouraibou. if you haven't read her you need to. ubnfortunatley i don't think she'll be posting stories anytime soon. at the end of freezing fire it sounded like she was giving up fanfiction. so sad, she has amazing talent, just like you. love the story. Midnight p.s. i think it's kinda finished, to do a sequel would be ridiculous.
Eevee Tofu chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
HOT LESBIAN SEX NUGGETS. No, that didn't make sense, I'm dreadfully sorry. I'll shut up and drink my orange juice.
Eevee Tofu chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
That was incredibly sexy, but why does lotion have a flavor?
Pierre Xavier ArmadaShipper chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
I think this should be the ending girl.
Spindlegal chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
i agree. THAT WAS HOT!

haha i love yugis attitude in this, very cute! :)