Reviews for Shin Koihime Musou The Rises of Heroes
tsun chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
I just realized that its all been planned since here on what Kazuto would take as a role. Though Shan fu isn't yet mentioned or probably ever mentioned in this part of the fic. But Lu Su and Yang Xiu are already predetermined.
tsun chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
ah, so its sleeping dragon and not crouchign dragon. My fault though I'm more familiar with the word crouching dragon than sleepign dragon.

Of the 7 tactics. It looks like all 5 are revealed. Only questions and replies and six secret teachings is left unshown from what I remember from your fic.
tsun chapter 46 . 7/14/2014
... did this whole time Kazuto didn't realize who Shuri and Hinari is? those two are crouching dragon and fledgling phoenix? I'm trying to reread your work while thinking of what happen in the future part of your fic.

I was confused on why Kazuto didn't manage to identify Komei and Hoto but it looks like he only knew them as Shuri and Hinari... talking about dumb fate?
tsun chapter 125 . 7/12/2014
Does Karin know or realize of Kazuto's illness? or only Erika realize it? what about Chen yu and Cai yan? they both should know about his illness.

In your continuation fic. There is a grave for Kazuto. who built it? is it Mika? or people from Cao? do Karin know that he died there or anything because it looks like they only knew him as a deserter which make Karin angry of him and even Cao Ren said that Karin become kinda cold? after he leaves her behind.

I think its Kazuto's fault here for not saying anything which just leads to more problem in the future. He should just leave a letter at least like Yue did for him.

What a heartless fellow.
eternal infinity chapter 126 . 12/17/2013
please sekuelnya pak rantaid yang terhormat T_T. aq suka ending sedihnya. tapi jangan terputus begini... huhuhuhu
darthrevan chapter 126 . 12/17/2013
T-T ... wonderfull masih lanjut ke faction lainya kan
sequel ,sequel ,sequel please
raveboys chapter 126 . 12/17/2013
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
wth in vitro fertilization? gah! more plot incoming
i hate this kind of ending...but why did i felt so satisfied?
uaaaaa, brp lama lg lanjutannya di post senseiiii
btw selamat natal dan tahun baru
Fire lord 626 chapter 126 . 12/17/2013
*clap* *clap* *clap* nicely ended...NOT! WHY MUST IT END LIKE THIS?! WHAT OF THE REST OF THE STORY?! YOU MUST BE PLAYING A PRANK ON US! WHY?! *Wailing loudly*
MysteryOfOrigin chapter 126 . 12/16/2013
Huh. I'm curious if a sequel would be written. This is definitely an enjoyable read, and the material and research involved in this story is truly amazing. The humor and parody was intertwined into the story with awe-inspiring skill and the emotions expressed in the story could be truly felt. I really hope for a sequel to be written. This is definitely one of my favorites. Hope to see other awesome works of yours soon.
Nim Maj chapter 126 . 12/16/2013
Bravo my friend. Bravo. A worthy end to this fic. For now.
Fan of Fanfics chapter 126 . 12/16/2013
Please Continue I already read this fic from the very beginning til the end and I need to know how his next role become, I know you will continue
enigma95 chapter 126 . 12/16/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i hate u damn author but man this chapter is good but w8 wasn't he already dead? then why was he able to make contact w/ him? but seriously though NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! y u end it so soon! i love this story and this is how u end it! NOOOOOOOOOOO! i respect but seriously u ended it so soon! ah well hope u make another one though
Sohara Mitsuki chapter 125 . 12/15/2013
This is so sad, you really are awesome and the scene is the same as Kazuto leave Karin at Shin Koihime Musou when his role is finished and Karin cried his name again again but nonetheless he is gone. This so sad I hope you continue this awesome Fic Rantaid-san.
enigma95 chapter 125 . 12/14/2013
he finally passed on...hmmmm why di i feel like this is the ending for GI in the shin koihime musou... so w8 jia xu retired this early?! then who was the strategist during chibi? so his role has finally ended, time for him to become LU SU! but w8 once he disappears or dies...shouldn't that be already imposible seeing their roles ended and since his body can no longer hold out... and LU SU will die due to his illness after zhou yu dies due to frustration...well honestly i don't y karin deserves this ending. well u literally don't have to reply me anyhow ahahahahaaha well awesome chapter us usual. so i wonder though. will this also have a moushouden?...well if so looking forwad to it
still so many uestions but maybe i'll go check that forum of yours
darthrevan chapter 125 . 12/14/2013