Reviews for Fatal Attraction
ayeeeeeee bitch mode
imagination l exploration chapter 12 . 2/25/2017
girl got balls part one
imagination l exploration chapter 12 . 2/25/2017
I fell in love with THIS story
imagination l exploration chapter 11 . 2/25/2017
omg omg omg it getting to much for me to bare
imagination l exploration chapter 11 . 2/25/2017
omg I'm imagining it and he is hot as fuck
imagination l exploration chapter 8 . 2/25/2017
I love this book
imagination l exploration chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
well damn she wanted to smack herself
Guest chapter 21 . 8/5/2016
Your character was okay in the beginng but then she turned into such a bitch!
Luna chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
While I really like the ideas you've presented (ie. her producing an excess of blood after meeting him and his strange condition), the way you've framed it needs some work. While intriguing, there are too many logical leaps to comfortably work through. If there was some hint or at least a plausible frame-work to work on, not only would the story be more mysterious and intense, it would also be more enjoyable to read.
I would also suggest double-checking facts and medical information when writing. Even if you aren't getting into the technical aspects, some slight knowledge of medical procedure creates a realistic air which solidifies the world-building and setting development.

To start here are some questions raised that should be addressed if you revise:
1. Why is someone supposedly crazy-enough to be in a straight jacket in a normal class? Some sort of general explanation would be required even if it's something as simple as his having something like extreme OCD causing himself to claw and bite himself but making him harmless to others or even something as bizarre as his having some psychological trauma making him feel "safe" in such garb and requiring it to keep from panic attacks.

2. Next, why would the guards allow him in unsupervised quarters with a young women who only mildly provoked them?
Reason strongly suggests that if he is as dangerous to himself or others are requiring the particular outfit he has on and supervision in a class by bodyguards, that those bodyguards would not allow him to remain somewhere unsupervised-especially with an unknown person who could do any number of things (like taking off the jacket as she did). Similarly, they would not be so uncouth and easily provoked as to put him into tutoring with anyone particularly not an unknown person-especially not if they know he's a vampire and don't want it to get out.
We need some sort of build up to such a situation. Such as, for example, his doing poorly in class and requiring remedial assistance after having shown himself on good behavior and the teachers or guards noting he preforms better in the presence of Rebecca.

3. Why would a doctor cut his patient with a needle at that?
For a more realistic story even making up a medical term would add more credibility, then to add to that medical procedure even in such a situation would not condone use of a needle to cut someone's wrist. The damage done by the needle would likely be too extensive, and CONTROLLED bloodletting is preformed only after chemical agents prove ineffective in treating a hypertensive crisis. Lowering blood pressure too quickly can be just as dangerous as high-blood pressure or hypertension.

4. Why would someone unable to use their hands, voice, or even feet artistically be in an art class?
If it were purely lecture, this can be understandable, but given you suggest it is a practical class, I don't really understand how this arrangement works. Art classes of the type you've presented are highly practical and feature a lot of studio time. He would not be able to make use of it, making it a wasted effort.

5. Why is his straight-jacket so easy to remove?
His guards seem paranoid and over-reactive. Unlikeliness of being in this situation in the first place aside; it seems very strange that some sort of preventative measure wouldn't be taken to make it difficult for others to remove his straight jacket-especially if there are nefarious purposes for the whole thing.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
This is an amazing story. I have been reading for a long time and sometimes it is hard to find good material. But this story is golden... so far.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
There is a reason why i stop watching vampire series,the plot lines jst get so tangled and next thing theres use of one plot line:in your case she cant love him nonsense. Your story had potential but you jst ruined it. Sorry i dont like your female lead so im off reading it
Xenobia Ryane Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was an amazing story. I loved the plot, and you kept me in suspense with wanting to know how everything was developing betweent the characters. You kept us entranced and your writing style was very smooth and flowed very well. You're an amazing writer and i hope to be reading more of your work in the future. So, keep writing and being amazing. If you havent you should post this to fiction press and wattpad so that more people can read this.! Happy Writing

Lotz of Luv,
Xenobia Ryane Whitlock
lover in the shadow chapter 44 . 1/20/2013
I finished your story within two days...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I loved it OMG I'm like laughing and crying at the same time right now! You are an amazing writer! You made it easy to get in touch with the characters.. but I have to admit it got a little confusing at the end but I still loved every bit of it...please write lots more stories! Oh and Congrats your the first author I'm following!
Blue fantaisie chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Best chapter so far, and what a cliffie!