Reviews for Halloween, Team Evil Style
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Ha, excellent work! Seriously, I could imagine the Giant making a special Halloween comic with the same amusing banter between the Team Evil members. ;-D
Brother Mirtillo chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
My one complaint is that Xykon's lines at the end were the humor equivalent of an anticlimax. (And I'd half-imagined Tsukiko bubbling over with her own plans for the night.) Ah well... he would have been a killjoy anyway, and you were spot on with Tsukiko's excitement about death-related fun, Monster-san missing the point repeatedly, and Redcloak's deadpan lines. (In fact, listening to him talk reminded me of his lesson on elementals.) Very nice!
EpsilonShawn chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I liked it. The characterizations I liked best. Some of the cultural descriptions didn't really jive with me, but I think that's to be expected when you go beyond bare bones in this setting.
LawyerGoblin chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Interesting...I would have thought Xykon would be more for it, but, he is still pondering the fact that at the very moment his phylactery could be anywhere.

I like it. Heh, it's a lot more clever than the kind of thing I think of.
Water-smurf chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, it took me a while to review this. o.o

You got me to laugh. :) Especially with lines like "I'm a priest. Religious study comes with the job." People don't really talk much about the religious aspect of Redcloak beyond the fact he gets his power from the Dark One, maybe because he's usually very soft-spoken about that part of it in canon. It's nice to see someone showcasing it in their interpretation of him. That was probably my favorite part.

Of course, including teasing!Tsukiko to play off of him is always fun. ;)