Reviews for Debts, Burdens
frizzy.writings chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Why does this only have one review. What kind of a travesty is that?

"He'd held him tight and whispered Leila... in his sleep. Guy's throat had felt tight, and wondered if Matthew was dreaming the sort of dream that leaves you sadder for having glimpsed paradise and never able to reach it."

That just KILLS me. I love this story. Short, but so full of hints of emotion, actions, drama - man I really can't write reviews that well but I absolutely loved this. The language, Guy's perspective on the matter. It's so painfully beautiful, to sound a bit cliched. Really, this is just great. Thanks for it.
Vanechka chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
this was actually rather well written.

Well, i don't ship slash, but I've realised that you write really well. So putting aside the slashiness, this was a very in-character oneshot! You bring out Guy's personality very well, the way he's so determined and acts tough but is actually so vulnerable and everything...and Matthew's balance between some sardonic cheeriness and his emotional scars was very well done. :D

(P.S. I got to know your writing from that Percival/Mildain thing you wrote...I don't ship slash but it turned up in my search so i just read it...oh, by the way, just telling you, some of the characters in FE6 are now available in the drop-down menu and it includes these two...tag that fic! )