Reviews for A Simple Walk
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
O.O omg... that left me all hot and tingly. i wonder how buffy would feel when she wakes up next to spike and realizes that what happened between them WASN'T a dream. hehehe. well, i love this fanfic.
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I love it! I wish this was actually in the original, it certainly made me smile! Thank you for writing this, and I'm off to find "Alternative to Conversation"
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is a super original twist for season 2 and I really like it and I am finding it surprisingly plausible. It makes a lot of Spike/Buffy stuff to come in the series a whole lot cooler!
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
So I realize this story is old and that this account may not be acitive anymore. But I really like this story, the end was a little ooc but it was so hot and the smut was so in charact and perfect for the pairing. Great work, I loved Spike's POV and how he kept checking back in with himself as to his motives and everything. It was very nice as it made it deep for PWP. :) Q
spike'smate chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
aw such a good sweet story, keep em coming
Doni chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very well written and sexy! Nice job.
nichbuket chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Oh. My. Sweet and quit spicey. I really enjoyed this. Great job.
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh, this was so great! I loved it!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This is really good. Definitely different and interesting
VampPrincess28 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
This was a fabulous story! I know it's too late to say this, but must make a sequel. Very, very cute and adorable. Also, very ironic and funny. Hurry and make sequel NOW!
Holly4 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Wow. Well written, completely in character, sexy, and sweet. Everything I love in a good story. Bravo.
Angellian chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Thanks bunches for some serious frustration. My boyfriend's out of town. Guess it's cold shower time for me!
Amarra17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
This is like the 4th time ive read this one, its soo good. I like it cuz Buffys still innocent here, not like in season six where shes more experienced and treats him like shit. i love when buffys the innocent and spikes the big bad...that way i can relate to her more, and pretend its me! lol. but i dont think it needs a sequel, its so sexy it does just fine on its own...
Jade chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
thats great! one of the best i have read keep up the good work!
blah chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
goodie! how'd you come up with this? any plans on doing a sequel?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »