Reviews for What I See in You
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Good story!
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i love this story it is so very sweet and i love how Sherlock sees John and it is so true too
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Love this.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
so cute! :D
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Yay I think you manage to write Sherlock and his mind well, because he is so difficult. Thanks for posting.
Uzumaki Hatsue chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
minlin chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is incredibly sweet. I'm glad that Sherlock spoke up and made his feelings quite clear since John would have just continued to suffer in silence.
SilverSmile chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was lovely and innocent. I really enjoyed it. Sherlock at the end with the jumper was just gorgeous :D
LimpBiskit chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Hah, I loved this. Very nice flow of thought and dialogue, and the characterization is spot on. Good job, thanks so much for sharing this!
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
So sweet! Loved it! :D
KSFWolfe chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
D'awww...sweet and nicely in character. I love how John is so oblivious in thinking that Sherlock just likes him as a friend right up the very end...Lovely fic!
Takaouto chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Yum. Sweetness and awesomeness. XDDD

John's smile Martin in the first three seconds of this vid? watch?v9cViro8BBt4 Sherlock would wrap him in cotton wool and never let him go if he saw that. :)
L'Estrade chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Your writing is incredible. Though it is essentially a character analysis, I think the way you write Sherlock and John in is so strikingly similar to the way Doyle alludes to in the original books, a relationship far too intimate than could be a normal friendship, but is sitting right on the cusp of becoming something else...thank you
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was SO very wonderful! I adored your descriptions of Sherlock and John! Their different yet parallel attractions were just remarkable to read! 3

One little mistake? Recheck your italics! I caught this

"ifeelings/i" in the sentence of: "

Unexpectedly, John seemed to relax again. "Don't worry about it Sherlock," he waived his hand dismissively. "I know how much you dislike talking about ifeelings/i - and whatnot. You don't have to say it, I get it." He flashed Sherlock one of his conspiratorial smiles that said he understood far more than Sherlock thought, and proceeded to pour the tea."

But great over all!
Volitan chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
He loves him IN the jumper... what about OUT of the jumper? *hint for a sequel*