Reviews for Truth or Dare
petite-yoyo chapter 1 . 1/11
I know nothing about wrestling but that was erotic, steaming, sexy, just wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ok that was like the hottest fucking thing I have ever read! I only have one word DAMN!
Reby'Sky chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I loved this story..It got me all hot and bothered...
BrightAsNight chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Absolutely cute and hot!
The Cocky One chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I haven't been on fanfiction for a while. I don't think I have thanked you for writing this one-shot story. Thank you for writing this story for me. You just blew my mind away with this story. You are so talented and I love this story. You are an incredibly talented person and I hope you continue writing,

Once again, THANK YOU!
nero hardy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
fuck thats hot...*looks for wet wipes*

ron simmons:DAMN!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
my brain exploded, reading this...
claire63 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
R U every going to write more of this story?
rosiewitch24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow, amazing story. Enjoyed it a lot. Would write more but i need a cold shower! Great job!
The Scurvied One chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
So wow. That was offically amazing. Seriously. I kinda wish I could have been a fly on the wall for that one. Great job!
sinandbones chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
so hot!

loved every second of it :D :D
Sakura-d3-Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
OMFG, i'm gonna die.

I got all excited when I read the title, cuz I wanted to write something like that xD And well, this was one of the hottest stories i've ever read. And I've read a lot of stories xD Fuck, I must take a cold shower o.o cuz damn... This was so sexy, so hot, sexy and hot. U should write a sequel about that Cody's fantasy (would be amazing!). And maybe a John/Evan! But u don't like Evan ._. In fact this is kinda weird... (Evan is so cute, I can't see why u don't like him *-*)

What else could I say? This story is amazing.

Dante chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
By the gods, that was possibly the most beautiful man on man fic I've ever read. It's so great, in fact, that I am now in dire need of a cold shower. Lovely, astounding work. *aplauds*
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I like the Mike/Stephen pairing, never read one before.
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was, WOW! This story was hot, sexy, hot, sexy, and well hot. That's all I have to say. I kinda wanted to read about what happened between Mike and Sheamus, but oh well. I loved this story so much and thanks for writing it.