Reviews for My Sweet Senpai
thatgirlingrey chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
I want to cry. even Sakuno's grandma approves of Fuji and Tezuka was all XDDDDDD My feels Omgggg
Chiho Ei chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
is this the ending? hehe " but nice story though :D
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
You are good at writing Please continue!
Jaz-147 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
pls upload this story...this really interesting.
Alpha14 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Tezuka is being childish, and acted his age for once. I love it
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
sakuno and fuji are soo cute together :)
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
awesome!
Shirahane Aikawa chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Unfortunately, you have another problem, its a bit disturbing that you repeatedly mispelled the characters name. Its interesting that you dont posses the sence of consistency when you already wrote 5 chapters of this story. This review doesnt mean i'm flaming you. But you need improvements. 'syuske' is not the right spelling for Fuji Syusuke's name. And u have to explain why all of the sudden, fuji is jealous, i dont remember something that fuji started to get jealous of someone only this recent chapter. U suck on this chapter. Sorry if i am a bit rude or you'll find me hypocrite because i praised this story last time. I am saying this criticism because u still hv a room to improve. See this criticism in a good way.
Shirahane Aikawa chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
The story is decent but you got a little problem your sense of consistency of how u change the spelling of the characters name sucks, who is tahaashi? And who is this shusuke? U've been constantly changing Fuji's name to shusuke to his real name syusuke. And the other regular's name an honest advice u need to check ur document twice before u upload it.
midnightblue08 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
waaahhh tezuka was part of the spying hehehehe

clever fuji!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
wow tezuka sure ruined it
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
laughes cool!
midnightblue08 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
heheheheh cute!
dove tree chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
It's so SWEET! please continue, I love it!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 11/19/2010