Reviews for Bastard
MoeMoePinkNinja chapter 13 . 2/10
WAIT, NO, DON'T END THISSS.! I SERIOUSLY NEED TO READ THE ENDING. I CAN'T BEAR IT ;_; please continue this masterpiece. I love this story so much.
Roses Wrath chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
O.o'

*dies*

It's so fluffy! *mutters* Even if Kenny is a prostitute.
LadyRaven-321 chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
I"m glad you are continuing this story. Great updates. I look forward to reading more.
LadyRaven-321 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
wow, this is a pretty good story. Any reason why you had not finished it?
OrangeParka chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
I know its been forever and a day since you last wrote a chapter but I just found this story and I absolutely love it. I hope sometime in the near future you start to write more to it.
NemoChan320 chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
This story has been really great so far! I really wish you would continue it, please?
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I know you haven't updated this in a while, but do you hunk you could? For meeeeee? I really like this and it's super intertwining and really interesting and yeah. Pleash continue
insignificant-bit-of-carbon chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
this is so good. poor kenny ( and kyle really fucked up P can't wait till the next chapter ;)
flYegurl chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
This is a really good fanfiction. I read it all the way through and loved every moment of it. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Will someone find that letter that Kenny wrote since Kyle didn't burn it? Ooh, there are so many things that could go wrong...

Update soon!
PammieChan chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
T_T Nooo Kyle you idiot! D: Why did messed up so incredibly badly! You seriously got me addicted to your story! All I can think of, is this! DUR! I love it x 1 000 000 !
InsideMyRainbowEyes chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
its soooo emotional..okay update sooon
Inumaru12 chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
Awww, so sad. :( I hope Kenny's parents get behind bars. If they made Kenny do that, I can only imagine what his sister is going through. Patiently waiting for more.

Inumaru12
lillie andrews chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

poor Kenny :(

well at least Kyle knows he did something wrong and he apologized

but i dont think Kenny should go on that date

i think Kyle should have to do some more begging and make Kenny realize he is truly sorry

but that is just my opinion :)

i simply cannot wait until the next installment

lots of love

~lillie~
ben4kevin chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
aaww poor kenny kyle neds to make him happy
Erik-in-CT chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
aww...I was practically in tears for poor Kenny! I can't wait for the next chapter! Your writing is amazing!