Reviews for Or Else to Light
afifah chapter 11 . 8/10
Dear Writer,

It has been 4 years since your last updates. You know I was digging so far to just read your story. Though Naruto Canon has reached the end, and you should know who end up with whom, however, I like your story. I like how you build the bond between hina and sasu and not rushing the plot. Hence, please update, hope the 4 years gap can make the story fresh-er.

372259 chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Ya Neji, good idea! Can't wait till Sasuke gets his hands on Danzo ;)
Great chapter! :) !
372259 chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Hmm I growing more curious as to how Kabuto plans on combining the byakugan and sharingan! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)
Great work!
372259 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
LOL LOL LOL the ending !
That last line killed me, I'm literally still laughing!
Great story, I cant wait to see how it progresses :)
y.a chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Please please please continue! This is a gem!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
love it looking forward to more
astraea.12 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Good story. I can't wait for the rest. :)
Ninja360 chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
Wow this is really good! Write more write more!
Liviyan chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
Escuse me, dear sir/madam, but you need to update! D I love it, love love love love love love love it!
oCloudNine chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
Go Hinata! And her understanding ways :D Hohohoo Saskue's getting some reactions to Hinata, where shall this lead too? I can't believe FF was in my Spam, if I didn't check it today I wouldn't have read your amazing chappies and caught up. Keep on updating! :D
FallenRaindrops chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Ooooh~ Clever Neji! Take that, Sasuke!
ChocStraw chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
This is a good chapter, can't wait to see sasuke and hinata's relationship became closer and developed. A good chap..._
dumdeedum chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
I like this chapter! Chapter 10 felt like a filler but here there were more developments to the story.

You did a great job building the suspense when Kakashi almost caught Neji redhanded. And I could feel Neji's emotions as he went from fear to frustration when he ran into Hiashi.

I also like the brief interactions between Hinata and Jūgo. In the meantime I hope the romance between Hinata and Sasuke develops very slowly. Despite the likelihood of Stockholm syndrome, I think Hinata's deep admiration for Naruto will take time to subside and replaced by someone as dark as Sasuke.

Again, great job! I hope to see another update again soon!
Tealightbirdy99 chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
I liked how you included that simple hidden message of keeping Hinata alive.

Keep up the good work!