Reviews for After the Storm
firecracker93 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
thanks for writing! please continue the story! i cant wait to find out who killed Lianne!
where she went chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
I am really enjoying the plot thus far. Eager to read more.

My only criticism would be to maybe use some line/punctuation to break up the different scenes. It's not always clear with transitions that a new scene has begun.

Nice job.
lateVMlover chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
I like your story. This last chapter was a bit disjointed. She's at the beach, then suddenly at the apartment. I'm hoping you'll write more!
LoVeDelena13 chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Having what her mom has done to her, I don't feel Veronica was too harsh on her mom. Her mom deserted them twice, stole fifty grand from them, and wasted her college money.

I am a huge Logan and Veronica fan, but I do feel sorry for Piz. However I do want Logan and Veronica to get back together in your story.

Your story's great. I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
fgdfgd chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
I loathe Piz, so no, I don't feel sorry for him (sorry if that's what you're going for. I'm probably just cold hearted though. ;) )

It's pretty good so far. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
StarzOfDraco chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
I felt a little sorry for Piz mainly because I generally feel for the guy. Though I'm a LoVe fan all the way, I still like the fella. Also, I don't think Veronica was too harsh. I thought her reactions were suiting.
Natskl chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Definately did not feel sorry for Piz! Really intrigued by the Lianne/Keith story. Can't wait for next chapter!
BlondechixEJ chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
this is getting good. I did feel abit sorry for Piz but we all know its Logan she belongs with. cant wait to see how their relationships turns out.

keep up the good work.
Em chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
I didn't feel sorry for Piz at all. The truth hurts sometimes haha, but hey, great story. Would like to know where you're going with this! :)
LoVefan4ever chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Loved the scene with Logan and Veronica, although, Logan should have been more stubborn and not left without her ; ) *sigh* I guess it wouldn't be them if she let him help for once ; )

I'm intrigued about the Lianne storyline. Can't wait for more!
StarzOfDraco chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
I love it! I'm really enjoying the plot you're developing.
forensicpathologistninja chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
how about you update this real quick-like so i can find out what happens? i swear this story is like crack.
LoVefan4ever chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I really like where you are going with this. I love how so detached you've written Veronica, and how both she and Logan have to really pretend like they don't care about each other.

I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Natskl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
A really good start! Looking forward to your next chapter!
Islandergyrl chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
You are off to a great start. I'm very intrigued with what happens next. Please keep up the good work. Im hoping for a LOVEly ending ;)

I don't know why Veronica pretends to go for the safe guys when she is totally a bad boy girl at heart. And why is she so tired?