Reviews for Fixing Fate
Gracealma chapter 8 . 4/11
Loved your story.
Jannafrancine chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
This is a great story. Please continue it.
Lover of Emotions chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
that is good. update soon please.
MsIloveVampires chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Bloody hell!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
(sighs happily)
I love threesomes!
My three favorite pairings are Harry/Sirius, Harry/Remus, and Harry/Sirius/Remus.
Talitha Clearwater chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Have Harry be a silver unicorn with the wings of a pegasus and the healing tears of a phoenix.
mari-mari1 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Can't wait to see how the story continues on.
Miss Eliza Lupin chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
Hey, don't know whether you read the 'the pen is a sword' stories from a being of violet fire, but he/she might just have a solution to prevent your stories from being deleted. I think it might be worth a shot. Anyways thanks for being so dilligent in warning everyone. I'll keep a further lookout as well.

X, Eliza
toothlessmuse chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
Find out the User Id and block it so the can not review or delete your stories that you write. the Honey Bee one is 3915847. Just go Account then Block User.
GoodReader chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
So do you write stories or author's notes?
gypsykl79 chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
I would send you a pm but can't from my phone but how is someone able to delete your stories ? I've had multiple authors talking about this but had no issues with mine? I hope you stick with it I'm loving this story.
aj winchester chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
I would just like to say that I agree with you 100 percent I love reading fanfiction expescially the arthur's view of the harry potter stories I look forward to getting an email everyday of an update story. if there's anything I can do to get this idiot off this site let me know.
jadesabrexiv chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
After reading your post earlier, I called a few friends and directed them to your post. From what I have heard, 49 PMs were sent inside on one hour because of that. I myself sent a lovely blistering review at him and received a reply that screamed "bowed head"

I look forward to your next post and am glad at least one sleaze is off the soapbox.