Reviews for Dracula?
cerberusfluffy chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
blakesmommy22 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This was awesome I couldn't stop reading it. I think u should continue it. I want to know what will happen to jasper, what will happen between jasper and bella and what happened to jake.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Please continue this story. I love it, so far it is awesome and very original. I like the plot and how all her friends seem to have been dragged off one by one by a "supernatural" force. It's freaking cool how you wrote this and based it off of her journal entries. I want to see Bella and Jasper back together again. That was some cliffhanger you left your readers on and I'm dying to know what happens next. Please keep up the great work.
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh wow...that was completely wonderful and exciting...please please continue! I cant wait...please! You truly are insanely talented.
chanur chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Loved it!
kirifox chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Continue please! I want to see Jasper turned by Bella.
MichelleRae chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Holy fuckin' crap! Please say you're continuing this?
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That's wasn't bad. If you get the urge to add to it, please feel free.
adtrluvr1121 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Please update!
Bella MacLeod chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
OMG please post
cherokeerose98 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
please finish this story is great
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Of course! We are
Caesar Volturi chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Please Continue!

NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is great! Really unique! I hope you decided that you will continue it at some point. It's not very nice to end a O/S with a cliffy that leaves your readers wondering forever just what happened. Was Vamp Bella at the window? I wouldn't think she'd need permission to enter her own home. ust what is in those encrypted files on her PC? Why did you throw that nugget of info in there and not give it a purpose? There's just so many questions we're left with!
JaspersSweetie chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Indubitably a captivating start to a story that promising to be both unique and sensational. Please continue!