Reviews for A New Beginning
nemikconi new sora chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
when are you going to update the story
In The Mix chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
Freaking UPdate soon! I thought I left a review before this but oh well! No time like the present! Like I said UPdate soon! I absolutely love this and I want to see Naruto and Sasuke's reaction when they're reunited!
bostafu chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
Aww.. man how is this gonna turn out? I mean Naruto and Sasuke are going to meet each other in the academy right? ahh so excited..

anyways... i wonder how sasuke looks like with hair clips.. lol
bostafu chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Wow... i wonder who's the guy inside Sasuke's mind? Does he have a dark side too? and wow nice job linking Sasuke and him being in the Uchiha clan and the Kuchiki clan.
bostafu chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Man, must be tough for Naruto having to have Dark Naruto AND Kyuubi inside of him. I mean now he has to keep both under control and he's more likely to talk to himself XD and ppl will find him more wierd kekeke. But i love the interactions between Naruto, Kyuubi and Dark Naruto, i think it's cute.
bostafu chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Hah! That's what you get for not believing Naruto! I can't believe he accused Naruto like that!
bostafu chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Waah this is starting to get inteeeensse XD
brighteyes343 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
update soon good story
Sanao Mikaru chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
oh my . .

this story geting more interesting. .

btw, it seem this chapter short T.T

want more, please

*use puppy eyes jutsu*

okay, update as fast as you can ,

im waiting :D
In The Mix chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
I love this! There are a few mistakes that could be ironed out but other than that I love it! Please UPdate soon!
God of Stories chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
Very interesting story you got here. I do hope that it's only Naruto and Sasuke that were transported to the bleach world.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
Arh! For Kami's sake, doesn't that bastard learn? He killed numerous amounts of people and destroyed hundreds of different families just to attain his selfish ambition! Then, after he attains, goes against EVERYTHING his brother sacrificed and died for, by doing the complete opposite of what his brother wanted! Going as far as to join up with the one man the caused everything!

If Madara never attacked the Shodai Hokage with the Kyuubi, there would have never been such a wedge between the Uchiha Clan and the rest of the village. Then, after sixty years or so, he tries again, only this time, to completely wipe Konoha and his former clan off the map of the Elemental Nations!

That singular event caused everything to spiral out of control. Because of Madara, the Uchiha were further quarantined and suspected of being the ones to cause the attack. Because of that event, Fugaku had no choice but to attempt a coup several years later, as the Uchiha were viewed with open distrust by Konoha's upper government!

Which, Naruto lost his mother and father and was turned into the villages whipping boy. Itachi, seeing so much death as a young child during the Third Great Shinobi War, was driven to the path of least bloodshed.

And if the Uchiha attempted their coup, it would have split the village in two, caused the death of all of the Uchiha and more than half of Konoha's shinobi, most of her civilians, and led to the ultimate destruction of Konoha. As any of the other four Great Shinobi Villages would have invaded and conquered Konoha in her weakened state.

Anyways, why the hell can't this stupid child see this? Until next time. Later.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010 there a reason why that gang leader kept calling Naruto a 'Bitch'? Is he now a she, female? Or were those guys one of those "I'm not gay, you are! Since I'm F-ing you, and you're taking it like the nasty little bitch you are!", kind of people? Seems that way...err...the latter, not the former.

Anyways, so far this story has seriously acquired my full attention and I am looking forward to your next update. So, until then. Later.
Sanao Mikaru chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Poor sasuke . . -.-

oh my , i missing naru chan ?

btw, will naru chan meet with sasu ?

keep writing . .
devil05166 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I've put up some sketches, go take a look if you have the time.