Reviews for Farewell old friend
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I DEFINATELY didn't see THAT coming...
writingonthewalls18 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow. Did NOT see that coming. Amazing.
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Ha, I didn't see that coming, I really did thought Sam was dead until it got to the part of her and Tim Scam.
Artistic Spectrum chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
''Wonder how many people saw that one coming''

What a good question,cause i sure as hell didn't xD

XxPCDxX
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
aww, scam corrupted sammie! so cute! i love it! brava
Cresenta's Lark chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
OMG :D

I loved this! (I adore that you are writing Sam/Scam, it makes me so happy!)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH gosh Sam and Scam are devious!

I LOVED IT!

AND OMG:

"You know, technically it isn't a lie," the woman added after awhile. "Samantha Simpson really is dead. Now, there is only Samantha Scam."

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT LINE! Like I can't tell you how much!

*adds to her fav collection*

Great job.

Love,

Cresenta :D
Sapphire SilverScythe chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I didn't see that one coming.. :)

Great story by the way...
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I saw it coming! Only cuz I have a few stories like that :P Like... Art of Revenge. Where Scam pretends to kill Sam but he really kept her alive because no one would look for her anymore. Of course.l.. there's no real Scam/Sam but still.

Just as a fellow author, I want to say that some dialogue is not very realistic... Like:

["Why yes it is. It is a funeral after all."

"True. But I have to wonder, are you having regrets?"

"None whatsoever. It just pains me to see them so sad though."] Something about that bothers me... Like it's okay, cuz you're a newer writer :) But when writing dialogue you want to sound like you would sound in real life. For example: If I'm telling you, "Let's go chill tonight", in writing I wouldn't change it to "Do you want to hang out tonight?" because that sounds more robotic and not human, you know?

Just a pointer. :) I hope it helps it upcoming stories. I liked the story though. Very cute :)

Love,