Reviews for Prophecy Smophecy
msblack00 chapter 1 . 9/1
thank you! very pleasant read
Pennieyoung chapter 2 . 6/1
Nice, very nice. Thank you:)
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.
;) :)
s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry
The Phoenix and Dragon chapter 2 . 4/11
oh my gosh i loved it! KUDOS!
neweldi chapter 2 . 4/7
Thanks, I like it :-)
Stephanie MRV chapter 2 . 3/29
wow. i really wanted to know what happened to ginny
i am so glad that the potters finally have a happy ending
rowenasheir chapter 2 . 1/29
What a shame that Alus' portrait was not around (some privy somewhere) to see what the Greater Good can actually do! Or is it and MeowGonagal just didn't tell Harry and Neville so that they can destroy it again!
Hawkbill666 chapter 2 . 1/21
wow
Jestrbob chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Very nice double shot.
Love2read23 chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
I'm so happy you wrote a second chapter for this. Great story. I love stories where they wizarding world into shape. Ragnok is awesome. Thanks for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Nice thought, I enjoyed your story thank you.
Corwyn chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
Loved this story very much. Thank you for sharing it with us.
mckertis chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Amusing, though the first quarter does drag on.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Very good
ilya39 chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
Well... wow. I've got that feeling, again, when, you know, you read the original book/books/movie/movies and think that you've understood what was implied in story with no flaws left, and right after that you're reading one of those conspiracy theories which seems incredibly crazy but one hundred percent logical at the same time. So, there are one of those feelings right now. Since the original ending left a lot of holes unrevealed in the canon story, THIS suits everything much, much more than the original one. That's for the first chapter (of one-shot, yeah, i got this one), like an alternate ending that's more logical than the original one. As for the second chapter - it's pretty much epilogue to replace that horrible "nineteen years later" or whatever it's called. So, yeah. Great work. Following you with hopes to see more.