Reviews for Prophecy Smophecy
Gina chapter 1 . 12/5
I LOVE this story, I've read it multiple times and love it every time I read it. It's on AO3, is that actually you?
waya715 chapter 2 . 11/5
a good story!
RightWrong chapter 2 . 8/17
This is one of my favourites short stories ever. It has influenced my head canon so much that I just can’t imagine writing a fan fiction and NOT reforming the entire mess that is the wizarding world.

Also Molly Ron and Dumbles getting their comeuppance? Yes please! Pity you didn’t mention Grunnings mysteriously going bankrupt and bought by Borsch or something, without their upper management/directors of course.

Thank you so much for writing. I hope you continue to do so in the future.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 2 . 8/11
Nice way to destroy the pure bloods, I'd put that at maybe Plan C or D. You know, below the ones that include grievous bodily harm.
Thanks for posting.
Lovely story!
K chapter 2 . 7/25
Yes, a very enjoyable alternative to the canon.
Kimberly T chapter 2 . 1/27
Thanks for the entertainment!
Wolvie26 chapter 2 . 10/30/2021
Lol the parts with Neville peeing on the ruined statue and Luna telling him he wasn't allowed to pee on Molly! Loved it!
BerserkLittleCook chapter 2 . 10/24/2021
I like this. Somehow, I like the second part of each chapter more than the first.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 2 . 10/21/2021
Great story from beginning to end can't wait to see what you do next!
throughhiseyes chapter 2 . 9/4/2021
great two shot
owl3764 chapter 2 . 8/30/2021
Damn, these stories are over 10 years old, and I missed them when I was reading furiously. Brilliant work Driftwood
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 2 . 8/17/2021
What an awesome story. Loved to see the good guys get a happy ending. Thanks for sharing!
Jorge A Rodriguez chapter 2 . 8/9/2021
Thank you for this story, it was in the upper 20% of the best.
yochan123 chapter 2 . 8/5/2021
"A friend who left me whenever he got jealous or the times were tough?" Harry replied. "At the time I might not have understood what true friendship was, but I do now. I don't have to keep looking behind me to see if my friend is still there or wielding a knife. Then of course there was the potions."

THATS RIGHT! I’ve always hated him because he was never a real friend