Reviews for Prophecy Smophecy
laraquick chapter 2 . 1/13
Enjoyed how Ragnok helped Harry etc clean up the wizarding govt of Britain while bankrupting the purebloods.
laraquick chapter 1 . 1/13
Great story. The quartet was smart to leave Britain behind with only Andromeda and Teddy joining them.
Marc the Unruly chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
Nice wrapup!
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I couldn't help but laugh at that part with Ginny trying to order Harry around. Harry Potter is not Arthur Weasley. With Canon Harry, she MIGHT have gotten away with it, but a Harry that had just heard that.
UserABC123 chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
This is a great short story! Thanks for this fic.
MaDmAN12435 chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
I've finally figured out why I like your writing style. It's not just for the good feelings, but also just because you skip over everything but the main points in the majority of your stories. There are definitely places where I wish there was a bit more expansion on points across all the stories of yours I've read so far, but for the most part it makes a story that, for lack of a better term, never slows down. The only exception would of course be "the price of being noble." That, however, is a difference due to the subject matter of that story requiring a slower, more fluid pace than your other stories.

One story that I definitely wish was a bit longer would be "Box on the Stool". It's arguably my favorite of your stories despite how short it is, and I do kind of wish there was a bit more to it.

Anyway, I'm going to move on to the one story of yours that I haven't read yet: "Harry Potter and Futrue's Past." Let's see if I can finish it in time to have read all your stories, all the way through, within two days. Wish me luck!
msblack00 chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
thank you! very pleasant read
Pennieyoung chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
Nice, very nice. Thank you:)
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.
;) :)
s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry
The Phoenix and Dragon chapter 2 . 4/11/2017
oh my gosh i loved it! KUDOS!
neweldi chapter 2 . 4/7/2017
Thanks, I like it :-)
Stephanie MRV chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
wow. i really wanted to know what happened to ginny
i am so glad that the potters finally have a happy ending
rowenasheir chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
What a shame that Alus' portrait was not around (some privy somewhere) to see what the Greater Good can actually do! Or is it and MeowGonagal just didn't tell Harry and Neville so that they can destroy it again!
Hawkbill666 chapter 2 . 1/21/2017