Reviews for Prophecy Smophecy
Sheiky81 chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Sheer awesomeness
azulkan2 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Love stories that show what a jackass Dumbles was. Well done.
Schnuff chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Thank your for writing and sharing this story
Richardtylr chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
That was one of the best summaries I have ever read. When does the story come out.

I joking pls don't have me drawn and quartered.

I really liked it and would happily read a hundred great shorts like this than one bad long story.
SvenTheDecoy chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
DAMN! i can't find the asterisk to clarify the protection spell you're talking about. is it the fidelius?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Clever with the prophecy. I don't think anyone noticed tht
Deathday Party Planner chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Very nice! I just finished chapter 35 of "Harry Potter and Future's Past" and was looking for something before turning out the lights. Your 'feel good' style filled the need very well. Thank you for sharing this little piece of your terrific talent.
prmehta24 chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
I have got nothin to say except Wow!
livebyinsanity chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Beautiful :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
W.O.O.T! GOODBYE MALFOYS, HELLO MAGICAL BRITAIN WITH SOME SEMBLANCE OF EQUALITY! *EVIL GRIN*
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
They really were stupid about the Secret Keeper thing. The concept is sound but when you hide a building have the Secret Keeper, now listen carefully because you may think it's stupid, IN THE SECRET BUILDING!
CharmedArtist chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
BRILLIANT. 'Nuff said.
jada951 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
cool beans!

i enjoyed your story.

and Dumbles?

so callous and downright evil.
Engrprince chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Great story as always
DarkHeart81 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Good ending to this. Though I wonder what the children of the Potter's and Longbottom's thought about moving to England and going to Hogwarts.

This fic makes me want to find one where Harry and Hermione grow up in the US and somehow are roped into going to Hogwarts at some point, such as during the Triwizard Tournament, and finding the magical society there totally backward and old fashioned compared to what they're used to.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »