Reviews for Defiant
Chris chapter 23 . 5/5
im an unregistered lurker; been prowling this site for years. Wow! Your Spartans in my opinion are even better than the fall of Reach Spartans and your writing is on point too. the tech level makes sense to me seeing that humanity had access to forerunner tech for a while now. I know it's been 2 years since you updated and I do hope all is well with you. Will definitely be coming back to this story frequently to check for updates! Well done on the excellent writing m8, keep up the great work!
thedwo chapter 23 . 1/24
Fun story, but...not really much of a BSG cross-over.
highlander348 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Are you still alive?
Arrow monger chapter 23 . 4/4/2014
Now thats a Spartan!.
Hat O' Doom chapter 23 . 3/2/2014
This was a very enjoyable read. Thanks for the treat!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
amazing story! more more!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
...awesome.
Earthpatriot117 chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
UNSC! UNSC! UNSC! HOO-RAH!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
interesting, never saw BSG, but soon enough I might.
frozendude chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
hope you continue the story
great so far

also correct me if i am wrong but i believe the 12 colonies have a higher population than halo verse with halo being 30 billion and the twelve colonies being 50 billion.

Wondering about cyclons shouldn't ally with coven dent say it like their replication of humans is impossible unless you know what to look for or have prophets say their the enemy so they can acquire Cyclon revival tech.

If they do ally
Think UNSC might have a harder time fighting cyclon soldiers as they were made to be resisent to nuclear EMP and bullets. Also cyclon would just nuke a world instead of fighting
EffervescentNova chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
Will there be an update? This is good.
OMAC001 chapter 23 . 11/23/2013
Looking good! I like how you made the UNSC more effective without being too strong! I hope you update this story soon though!
Commissar Critical chapter 23 . 10/15/2013
First, the UNSC 2.0 should kick covie and toaster ass, and then show those arrogant colonials whose boss.
Cyrannus chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
I'm confused. Does this story start before the UNSC first contact with the Covenant, and the Covenant has been fighting the Colonials (before the Cylon Holocaust) for two years?
highlander348 chapter 23 . 7/19/2013
I hope you update soon! Cheers!