Reviews for The Dangers of Studying Biology
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
OMG this is exactly what I have to study in 2 weeks time!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Yes I know, I have also biology and we get TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH home work. You even have to study TTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
NoNamePlease chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Loved the story, and Danny Phantom, and biology. (Shocking, I know, at least about biology.) Loved all the biology terms and references, and the story itself, but you might want to make sure of where protein is made in the cell. I'm pretty sure it's made in the ribosomes, not rough endoplasmic reticulum, but what makes it rough ER is that the ribosomes are attached to it, so you were pretty close. Overall a great story, loved reading it, and very educational. You should do one for math.
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Not only was this a really creative fic, but it also helped ME revise hahaha! (A level! Yay!)
I love the way you wrote it. I've never seen anything like this on fanfiction before so it's so unique. If biology didn't work out for you (though I doubt that - no textbook? Will you help ME study?) there's always English. I loved it!
Bowtiesandgracenotes99 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was really funny, I liked it xD
vickydd chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Biology indeed. cute and funny
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
It's fantastic how you can teach someone all of these topics and facts through this one story. I'm extremely impressed by how knowledgeable you are on biology. However, for writing's sake, I would suggest revising it a bit for those readers who aren't so well-informed. Ease up on the scientific terms. The details are phenomenal (if that's how you spell that), but the AMOUNT of detail is overkill. You can dumb it down, so to speak, to make it easier for different audiences to get the full effect or your storyline. Let the STORY flow more than the terminology, it's a fantstic plot-line. Keep writing!
Himinee chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
My English teacher gives us vocab lists all the time and then tells us to use all the words in a paragraph. Mine always turns out like crap but damn you did good. During Bio next year I may have to come back and read this again for studying.
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
3 words; TO... MUCH... INFORMATION!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
it took me close to 5 minutes just to interpret a single paragraph, but i still had fun reading . You were right, nearly every sentence has a reference to Bio. You should right one about studying English (or maybe Math) next. Great story! ~Har~
LouiseRisa chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
haha... I'm having my O levels next year... ;) And I might just find this again to reread... ;) Anyways, It's... err... Interesting to read and you've done quite the wonders with the humor... ;) Thank you for sharing the story/notes!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Well that's certainly a handy way of studying.. Hehe :)

Anyways, it was well done. It was entertaining yet educational at the same time :) hope you did well on your Biology exam, which probably happened ages ago..so..yeah :)
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That was a little...painful to read and made me very afraid for biology, but it also made me laugh :]
True chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
ahahah i love how you used all the proper terms. i couldnt understand half of it.

it was still a good story :)
devilfromsnow chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Biology Biology Biology...It's the last subject on my favorite list. So many facts yet so little brain capacity for all of them...*Sigh*

Anyway, the story's cute and lovely. I was taken aback at how Sam was such a heavy-sleeper! How could she sleep through the kiss? hahahax

Thanks for writing!