Reviews for The Only Exception
TekoloKuautli chapter 7 . 2/3
Lovely :) Love this couple hehe
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 1/10
I like it. Its sweet and funny.
Laura-chan chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
I really like the depth of feelings emanated by your one-shots: and I love how you describe Haruka and Yakumo's relationship. Great work, hope you keep going! :)
zedelghem chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
this is lovely; i really enjoy your characterization of haruka, and how you flesh her out! (the same goes for yakumo, too)
Jun-Shang88 chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
*o*! very nice insight!
Jun-Shang88 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Thx for this chptr! Yakumo really knows how to take advantage of Haruka XD...I really understand her ;D, hope you update soon, I really like your fic! and you are absolutely right about the Pretty Boy Shovelling Troupe! you should copyright it ASAP! as for a single sentence or situation...ummmm... I really like Gotou-bear , maybe you can write something funny including him, Iishi and his crush for Haruka and a bit of jealousy from Yakumo, and little Nao watching how things are between her cousin and Haruka (laughing at their stupidity, of course )?...a word...how about "church" or "camping"? hope it's useful!
Wide-Eyed-Wonderer chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Good job! I sincerely enjoy reading all these drabbles. They are so cute! More people need to continue writing in this fandom! Keep writing!
Kaito-neechan chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Pretty Boy Shovelling Troupe LOL I'll be looking forward to seeing more of them some time :D

And I think these one-shots you post here are pretty nice. Don't feel sorry about the readers at ALL!

Now, what word should I ask for? Hmmm. Uhmmmmmm. Okay, the first thing that pops up into my mind is of course... KISS! Dammit! But that's cliche. Something that would hint for sexy... Shirtless? 3
Shiael9x chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Great job, you captured the personalities of the characters very well indeed and made me wish it had soooooo many more chapters!
Jun-Shang88 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
cute! don't be cruel and write some more plz! XD
Kaito-neechan chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Your stories and writing style have a very warm feeling in them... I really like that w
Kaito-neechan chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
What an enjoyable chapter! One of the interesting things about it was that they weren't really talking about Oh,whatagreatdayValentinesis, and Haruka didn't seem to be trying to imply things to Yakumo and they (she) was just objectively discussing it. XD Which is different, hence nice change from the usual.
But gosh, he made her buy her own flowers! :D Epic!
Fangirl221 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
please update :D
Naturesshadows chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
I really really love PDY, its amazing. I love how you've made Yakumo and Harukas relationship. And my faverout thing ever now is picturing a flustered Yakumo *Smiles like a mad woman*

Thank you so much for writing this, and PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD
Jun-Shang88 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
! pleaseeeeee! nice fic! .
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »