Reviews for Seventh Precinct
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
it was a good story different but good thanks Kristie
nanny825 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Really good story. Thank you for it.
stubborn harpy chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
nice one-shot thanks :)
CajunTiger504 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I'm from New Orleans and when I read this I seriously thought "WTF, how does someone from Michigan know about the Six Flags out in the East?" then I read your authors note and it made more sense lol

great writing/story!
Northwoman chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Interesting way to handle it. Yes, I think you did it well in a way that is you. This type of story is not going to be fun with the banter or sexy. I guess that's why other than a couple stories like yours I didn't read much in this contest. But I have to read you, unless you kill Eric.
BonTempsCutie chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow - loved it. Nice little o/s. And there were definitely moments of you in there:

We'd each been known to wake the other up for a round of love making when I worked these crazy hours, just to feel close to each other and make sure we didn't go too long without exchanging, 'I love you's.'

AND

If he died, I was going to be pissed. That was a lot of fucking paperwork, and shit, I would have killed him.

Yes - I'm catching up on my reading!

xoxo

s
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I loved it. You are so talented and you can handle the toughest of situations, just like your sample for kiss a cook.

I found myself fascinated by the police routine but the death didn't impact me much. I wonder if, like Eric in part, I thought he deserved his fate when he drew the gun?

Like I said, loved it. You write beautifully!
VampLover1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Thanks for entering the contest! :)

I found this to be a powerful and gritty piece of work, with a realistic feel to it. The dialogue and plot worked well to illustrate Eric’s emotions and feelings. The first-person narrative gave us insight to the emotional roller coaster that Eric was experiencing, and the dialogue sounded spot-on as well.

Great job!
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow, this was really intense. It had a whole 'Southland' vibe to it (which I loved). Much luck in the contest! )

p.s. I'm wayyyyy behind on HE... Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up soon.
mystic-notions chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Great story, good luck in the contest.
Team-EricSookie chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Thanks for the story. Good luck in the contest
Vamp Winter chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
you have such a low key , easy to read style of writing ... I just love everything you have written ... there is drama and angst but always written realistically :)
Baronessjai chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
wow...wish I would have gotten help

but I did get out and it took awhile

to get back to me well us my children

but I made it I'm here...

thanks every victim needs that...understanding
JustAGirl77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was one of my favorites in the contest! I love your Andy in this fic, great character and a very compelling story overall. Great job!
SlackerDee chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow. this was very impressive. You took a topic that can be very touchy and turned it into something that is believeable and enjoyable at the same time. Kudos. I loved it.