Reviews for Crescent & Spike's Most Excellent Adventure
TopazDragon chapter 20 . 3/4
I found this story first before reading 'Willow's Thief' and then I jumped right to this because this is what started it all for me. I was trying to find majorly epic stories of Luna, as she is a character I enjoy and feel very connected too.

And in here, you made me fall in love with her even more. I could see her as a Guardian. Luna has always been the wise one, the one who offered words that comforted even Harry when it seemed like nothing would help him. She has this peaceful, calm sense about her and it's not hard to think she could hold a motherly sort of role for all the Slayers, even as the last Guardian... and I would hate to see her ended ever! Even by age, oddly enough.

But I digress, this story was pact full of discovery for both herself and Spike. I have to admit, this friendship had me won over in the first fic and cemented my love for them in this fic. Hell, I'm just blown away how well these two seem too connect and it just fits Luna. She doesn't judge. She has an open mind and heart that it's just hard to not see her connect with others and inspire love and adoration for those who can appreciate that about her.

I was surprised by the Luna/Dean pairing since they seem so opposite, but at the same time... I can't say I don't enjoy it. Whether they make it out in the long run or not, I look forward to the continued friendship of Luna with the Winchesters. Especially her and Jo, even! It just feels like Luna cemented her Guardianship, not just with learning her heritage and understanding her powers more, but by being herself with everyone.

I look forward to seeing that continue as she grows and ages. Since she is one powerful witch, I wonder how much more BAMF she can be as she learns more of Gaia's magic even. As a witch of her world she seems to have a close relationship with nature which makes one believe she'd be a natural at Earth magics as well and what doors that could open up for her and the slayers she comes to find.

Spike! I love him more than Angel, honestly. I loved him for Buffy since they seem to connect in a way I just felt was right. And to see them in your things...well, he was always by favorite just above Billy Idol. XD

To see him take on more of a father role, I can see that. He does have those urges for Dawn, if not like an older brother. And he and Luna just seemed to click in ways that I can't help but fucking love him more for it even as I root for him and Buffy... even if she has fangs or not, eventually... in fact, can she even age? I mean she died like twice so that might have changed her further than even the rest of us could know.

Anyway, I'm babbling. I just love how you pull the two shows and all other fandoms together and I can't wait to see how that grows...

And I just realized something... think of all those shovel speeches anyone Luna dates with get! XD Especially with all the slayers finding out someone is trying to woo their beloved Guardian... much less Spike's! Oh that person would have to have some major character there! I'm laughing my ass off thinking about it.

Anyways! Thank you for this and I shall go to the next one!
Baby Fawn chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
this was a good one
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 20 . 10/14/2011
Love! Though I hope in Willows Choice Dean makes an appearance and gets jealous of Luna and Harry's friendship or something that engines more emotions out of him. Can't wait fir the next installment!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 20 . 10/7/2011
A highly interesting bit of work you’ve got here, to say the least.

If nothing else, I hope you’re going to follow up on a few of the more minor crossovers you included here; the fact that the Winchesters are coming back might be a definite, but there’s a few other interesting touches like Lane’s Slayer status- point to you for resisting the obvious route of making Rory the Slayer-, and the ‘True Blood’ elements have potential too, even if the possibilities offered by the young Winchesters is DEFINITELY the plot I’m most looking forward to seeing followed up.

Your exploration of Luna’s Guardian powers would be excellent even without the highly engaging team of her and Spike as this story’s focus, the parental-esque bond between them being explored in a highly engaging manner despite some of the other issues they face (Notably the Winchesters’ initial difficulty in accepting that they’re not evil just because they’re not completely human).

I also admired your ideas for some of the problems they faced during their search, on that topic; the twist in the ‘SVU’ crossover of Olivia being the Slayer AND a little girl being the killer was a very interesting ‘inversion’ of the expected formula for both,, and Penelope’s history with Spike and Drusilla gave her that interesting touch that makes all the really great villains truly terrifying.

And as for that last scene with Drusilla and Bellatrix...

I think it’s safe to say that’s going to be trouble; those two are so crazy that they can’t get any madder without starting to become sane again, and that’s WITHOUT the possibilities raised by their ally.

Keep up the good work; can’t wait for more!
Nanabug chapter 18 . 9/18/2011
S-sp-spuffy! -bambi eyes-
TheHomerow chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter. AND we're getting a Willow's Thief sequel? Gosh it's like Christmas, so excited.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
Yea! New chapters! I love this story. : )
epickerthanyou chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
I am loving this story! Even though I have only seen three of the shows/books in there! (BTVS Supernatural and Harry Potter! And I guess Angel if you want to count it)
Mistress-Cinder chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
So enjoy your writing. keep going with your story. I like where spike and luna's journey is heading.
lyssaspeakgood chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
WHOA. waking up to find an update to this story was absolutely awesome. The spike/luna relationship is one of my favorites in the crossover 'verse. I feel like rereading your work now and enjoying it all over again :)
Obsidius chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Great story so far. I hope you post more soon. thanks.
Mogseltof chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
I am really enjoying this story, and I think it's the first time I've read a multiple crossover where I recognise all the characters! :D
EarwenTelrunya chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
Nice spin-off you got here! ;D
Perceval23 chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
Enjoying this. Any chance they'll find Mindy Macready, aka Hit Girl, during this? She certainly seems like a Slayer.
gibby101 chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
So Spike is temporarily safe from the stake. So what's the deal with the mini vamp? Spike turned her or something? Now that Olivia's believing the truth maybe we can get Spike out of the precinct before daybreak. Is Gunn that cousin that was mentioned?

On to the next! :0)