Reviews for Through dust and ashes
JensenDaniels32 chapter 7 . 3/28
Actually, I think it's more than possible with the current group. Also, why didn't Tobi/Obito survive? Hell, either Hidan or Tobi/Obito by themselves could probably take on the Reapers, what with the immortality and the perks of being able to become intangible with the Kamui.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 6 . 3/28
Awesome! Will we (hopefully) be seeing more of Hidan and Jack soon? Best pairing ever, by the way.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 2 . 3/27
Uh...Hidan's immortal.
Last Shadowism chapter 69 . 10/31/2015
70Th UPDATE?!
Seraphtor chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
You do know bullets in ME are the grain of sand right?
Yobikir chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
maybe they don't have the same problems with incest as us? i know one other fic where the clans themselves are only possible since incest doesn't have the negative side-effects it has for us humans.
Alfonse08 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Okay, more than a little pissed at how you killed off most of the Naruto characters on their home-world like how you killed off all of humanity in your other crossover section, however I am willing to be patient and keep reading to see if this story is any good before I make my final judgement.
Guest chapter 68 . 5/30/2015
I love this story!
Hakazu chapter 68 . 5/31/2015
Good chapter! I really liked how Nagato owned everything in his path
l3loodKnight chapter 67 . 4/3/2015
Enjoying your story so far a little disappointed that you didn't do the 'super weapon' to save the galaxy like the game did it would have been interesting so see how people reacted with the fact both previous races had come up with failsafes to beat the reapers the next go around.

im also curious on how you will do the geth vs quaren event since you didnt do legions event theres isnt much build up to really help legion and his people. Though id like to suggest garaa be the one to go into the pod that purges the virus and shows the geth history Since they mainly see the geth as simply killer machines it would bear more weight if someone like garaa were to suddenly side with legion and help center him a bit.
Naruto the joker chapter 43 . 3/16/2015
Dude I don't know if anyone told you this but your fic has an uncanny resemblance to Naruto: Lunar Eclipse by Thayerblue1. But good fic so far.
Guest chapter 67 . 3/10/2015
Interestingly enough, all Shinobi are descended from Aliens. According to canon, Kaguya O. Was an alien. Weird but cool.
Guest chapter 67 . 3/10/2015
Awesome
Byakugan789 chapter 67 . 3/10/2015
Amusing bunch of disjointed snippits. Interested to see the omega takeover.
Jebest4781 chapter 67 . 3/9/2015
This was a fun read and can't wait for more