Reviews for Through dust and ashes
Tormound chapter 11 . 8/21
You do know bullets in ME are the grain of sand right?
Yobikir chapter 7 . 6/4
maybe they don't have the same problems with incest as us? i know one other fic where the clans themselves are only possible since incest doesn't have the negative side-effects it has for us humans.
Alfonse08 chapter 1 . 6/1
Okay, more than a little pissed at how you killed off most of the Naruto characters on their home-world like how you killed off all of humanity in your other crossover section, however I am willing to be patient and keep reading to see if this story is any good before I make my final judgement.
I love this story!
Hakazu chapter 68 . 5/31
Good chapter! I really liked how Nagato owned everything in his path
l3loodKnight chapter 67 . 4/3
Enjoying your story so far a little disappointed that you didn't do the 'super weapon' to save the galaxy like the game did it would have been interesting so see how people reacted with the fact both previous races had come up with failsafes to beat the reapers the next go around.

im also curious on how you will do the geth vs quaren event since you didnt do legions event theres isnt much build up to really help legion and his people. Though id like to suggest garaa be the one to go into the pod that purges the virus and shows the geth history Since they mainly see the geth as simply killer machines it would bear more weight if someone like garaa were to suddenly side with legion and help center him a bit.
Naruto the joker chapter 43 . 3/16
Dude I don't know if anyone told you this but your fic has an uncanny resemblance to Naruto: Lunar Eclipse by Thayerblue1. But good fic so far.
Interestingly enough, all Shinobi are descended from Aliens. According to canon, Kaguya O. Was an alien. Weird but cool.
Awesome
Byakugan789 chapter 67 . 3/10
Amusing bunch of disjointed snippits. Interested to see the omega takeover.
Jebest4781 chapter 67 . 3/9
This was a fun read and can't wait for more
Are we gonna get some Leviathan and Citadel DLC actions.
Are we gonna get some Kaguya O., Sage of the Six Paths and Full powered Shinju in this story soon.
Cause then they'll really have something to sweat about!
Rakaan chapter 3 . 1/21
Out of an entire planet, not just the Elemental countries, but the PLANET, there's only like, 8 survivors? Really?
god of all chapter 66 . 12/30/2014
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon