Reviews for It's a stretch!
Tropp chapter 4 . 9/7
surprisingly entertaining with Ch3 as outstanding
Melikalilly chapter 4 . 5/14
I love this story
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 4/2
Ha! That's funny. The boys are getting along quite well aren't they.
The Richmaster chapter 4 . 3/6
These are hilarious and some of them actually seem plausible; I'd like to see them in a fight, back-to-back and maybe having a quote off while fighting the enemy.
Hope you do update this someday, but even if you don't thanks for writing this, it helped bring me out of a funk I've recently been in.
dreammyth chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
I love it! Please write more!
The Sinful chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Wow, that lot of these were frickin hilarious. Kudos
vampireharry the 2 chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
I can so see these things happening!
ngairetaylor chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Oh Yes. This reminds me of some of the things I did when young... Except for the gun and injecting people with infectious STD's.
However... This was a good story and I could not understand why something was not done to the idiot.
When you have idiots like that screaming and running away you know that there can be justice in the world.
tarrangar chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
please try and write a story that continues this storyline this angelus actually seems interesting
Ashen Author chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I loved the first part. That would also be something he'd do as a distraction if Willow had survived, but Angelus didn't know that.
anon chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
How did Xander match blood types? It would be better to use saline laced with said germs.
Anon chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
"'re not and have never been Angel," Xander explained. "You have his memories and were forced to feel his suffering as if it was your own, but it was never, not for a single instant, you."

Might be more appropos to use the soul's human name, Liam. Angel is but a derivation / americanization of the Latin Angelus. You know the love for Latin those Merry Watchers have ;) Angelus is his vampire name. Like joining a cult and changing your name to Brother Moonflower. But Liam is the soul's name.
anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I think you meant "Mopy Dick; the Great White Wailer". Wailing is loud crying. Whaler is just one who hunts whales.
Navn Ukjent chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Fun fic.

The scene with Xander and Angelus planning the breaking of Buffy was a bit abrupt.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2013

I have to admit, I personally never thought it would work, and yet you keep coming up with just ONE more situation where Xander and Angel would get along friendly like.