Reviews for All's Fair
Fastern chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
(Wow, I haven't reviewed anything in FOREVER. That has nothing to do with the story, however, I just thought I'd say that randomly.)

This.

This is HYSTERICAL. For some reason I laughed madly the whole way through! It just had this incredibly soap opera appeal to it. Just the visual of Lugnut...and for some reason, I kept picturing his house with a white-picket fence. (For no particular reason. 3)

Lugnut and Strika's relationship is one that is blatantly destructive and extremely humourous when played for laughs. The simplicity behind the humour and dialogue just made everything even more awesome. I loved how the characters interacted and played off each other. The narrative, itself, wasn't a masterpiece, but I can see that that wasn't really the point of it anyways. It was just all in good fun. Aahhhh...this is why I love fanfiction. I LOVE IT.

And the last line...oh, the last line...epic. WIN.
CoraxOnyx chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very clever. I like your application of Lugnut's distinctive "voice" and the use of the BM canon characters. It's a good thing ol' Luggy's got Megatron to console him.
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 1/29/2011