Reviews for Just One More
MegamiTenchi chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Ooooh, tasty! Lauren was right, I can't imagine this playing out any better than how you've written it. It is just beautiful! So Chuck, and so Blair! Maybe we'll get to see them again someday :(

And a small typo I noticed at the end, no biggie:

she ust jcouldn't.
Lolavie chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow! Loved it.
fuckface54 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I love this!
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was the perfect morning after story. Full of hotness and frustration and uncertainty. Once again, I'm in love with your dialogues. Spot on, you blew them out of the water. Amazing.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I loved the way Chuck carefully crafted all of this and knew just how and what he wanted. Everything from the piano behind him to the their buildup toward their amazing session on the piano.

The way Blair recalled and tried to push it all away, but with Chuck's insistence, knows it was no use, while his demeaner is smug the actions and implications behind his words and suggestions tell a very different tail.

I loved the line about proposal and Waldorf-Bass. Awe!

I freaking loved him being just that crass with Elenaor in ear shot and not caring, somehow that is the most endearing quality of his speech to her the honest not caring about anything except wanting her and bringing out her fire again! OMG!

Loved all of it very very very much!
Ziah chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh my gosh, I loooooooved this. "She couldn't remember a time when it had been this desperate and this necessary." God, yes, was it necessary! After rewatching the piano sex scene about 20 times on youtube, I went in search of fanfic because as hot as the scene was, it was far too short. Thank you for filling in all the blanks. I loved the way you incorporated flashback like memories to tell the story of the night before. So delicious. :)
Audrey Grey chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
It was phenomenal! Please could you write Elenor's POV too?
niinjjakiitten chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
love this; i've been waiting so long for a chair sex scene on the show!

have u seen the promo for the next episode?

xx
anabella-chair chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
that's awesome!Best morningafter scene ever!BTW,last night's episode is insanely hot!can't believe they did it on the piano heheplz continue
Chris2035 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I worship this story!

Everything was perfect! From the hotness that C/B share to the awkwardness of waking up after a night full of hate sex!

Very well done and very well written!

Great job, really!

- chris
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was pretty hot...and just WOW. I totally loved it!
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Glad to see that the "enemies with benefits" is resulting in happier CB fans and better fanfiction. I don't think that the preview for next week looked like hate sex though. I think they are fooling themselves. Great one shot!
music.means.love chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I loved it! You write their characters really well. Favourited!
finnlover chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
logged in just for you ;D!

really enjoyed it!

very creative
Mansah chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
YES YES YES! That scene is the cause of my 1000 mega watt smile all day and I just want more, this fic is brilliant!:D