Reviews for Whispers
imahappyperson chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is sooooo beautiful. Can be part of their past canon-wise.
DBZFanGXCC chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh... how sad... :( I feel bad for Jellal D': But great job, really liked it ;)
Lightmoon54 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Yes, yes he is! Erza, and very angry so!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I think this was amazing! Really well written :))
Write more!
AviTaRi chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
So...Jellal didn't kill himself? Or did he?

;A; too bad that this is more of a GrayZa fic -whatever you call it, idc- but at least the last sentence make me relieved u
llllll chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was relly interesting
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You never failed to awed me with your fanfictions for jellal and ezra, i felt like i just hit jackpot.
Blissfully Disturbed chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
YES! I finally finished the trilogy! The uniqueness of the story almost made me want to believe that THIS is how Seigrain was created! Why didn't the makers ever thought of this? He made Seigrain through his image and with the thoughts of Erza with it TT *sniffle* SUCH GENIUS-NESS!

I love the way how Jellal can be so possessive sometimes XD though, for some reason, my mind wants him to be a goody-two-shoes and let her be O_o (I don't know WHY I thought that!)

Anyways, I want more Lemons! XD yesssh... LEEEMONS. Though, a bit inappropriate for this moment but just wanna say so
Luka-nee chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Ooh! The creation of Siegrain! Awesome!

Silly Jellal in your ivory tower. Watching's never going to help anyone - and Gray is all naked and sweet, how to fight it? Even if you DO have a cool hoodie jacket !

I like seeing him angry over other people wanting her I like it a lot :D You write dark scenes so welllllllllll X3
Anynomous chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Nice! Good job. I totally luv this pairing XD 3
NicotineGum chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
What a beautiful fic! It's a pity it's not getting the reviews it deserves, but that's the case with the really good ones - because readers just don't have the words to say to express themselves.

I loved the theme of darkness, of uncertainty. It paints a deeper picture of the story which I absolutely love. Gerard is a boy, a teenage boy, in love, but helpless despite his power. And Erza, trying so hard, but unable to forget.

The ending was fantastic. Great job.
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Very well written! Gray loves Erza, but is oblivious of the underlying uncertainty and fear in her heart, while Jellal is torn apart by anguish. Have you noticed how telling a story from the perspective of a conscious bystander reveals more about the characters involved in the plot than when the narrator is actually part of all the action? And when you're focusing on anguish, it works even better.

I like your writing style. You managed to explore the depths of the characters' emotions without making the story overly sentimental. A wistful tone of writing works best when you're trying to express dark, angsty thoughts.