Reviews for Fights
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Early season6 was not a good time for brotherly interaction.
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I loved the shirt in the washer machine, and the scratch one. I think the scratch one was my favorite. I could totally see Sam and Dean arguing over these things. Too much together time can make you go a little nuts, but it's the little things in the end that can make it tolerable.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
LOL This is one of my favorites. Love the back and forth! Such a brother thing!

*sighs for the good old days*
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
So darling...so sweet...loved them all..

The toothbrush was a riot though.

Be well,

Karen feels all snuggly now.
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awww I love this!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is the brothers I remember and miss.

Thanks for the smile and for sharing your story with us.
Phx chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
See? This? Yeah. This. This is what is missing. The boys being brothers. I miss that. The banter. The feeling that they not only care about each other but actually like each other. Sniff. Sniff.

I didn't like the ending on Friday. This helps to remember what I loved about SN to begin with. That and protective Dean and sweet Sam. Dang show.
Mzzmarie chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hey great to read something by you, as always!

In regards to your summary, I totally know how you feel :( I miss the banter as well! :( Thanks for bringing up the good ol' days ;)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Aww I miss that SOO much! When I watch season 6 episodes that just makes me sad! I want my Sammy back, I want them being brothers, fighting side by side, and the brotherly pranks... OMG! I miss all that and I think the persons who write the show doesn't seem to realize that this is what we want x.x

I'm watching seasons 1 and 2 again and that makes me miss it even more!

Great one, hun! I love to see them interacting like that That made me feel better too! )

See you around o/

Rosetta
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
OOH MY GOD!

HUN!

WE SO DOOO NEED THIS IN THE SHOW RIGHT NOW!

hashash fed the laptop chocolate!

this was amazing! Got lost in reading it- felt such an escape, it was perfect hun!
Noninone chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I feel better too.

x333 thanks!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
"Well it took you long enough to figure it out… 's not what I call a favorite shirt."

Loved it :D