Reviews for Golden Horizon
Athena25 chapter 22 . 10/12
I need more ! Please dont leave me hanging like this :(
This story is angsty as shit
Mad chapter 20 . 8/23
That was one of the most touching,sad,and yay it made me smile. This is really good so please DON'T STOP WRITING!
I want a chocolate chip cookie, plus this is a really good fanfic
This is an excellent story and please please please continue it ok?
tabala chapter 22 . 8/4
Please update?!
Princess Ileya chapter 22 . 7/27
You should really update this. It's really good.
Wheres the rset of it? It was getting so good! I really think you could make this into a book
Good chapter, I think he should tell the police later. There is only so much you can make his friends care for him without making the storie boring/repeditive.
Reader360 chapter 11 . 5/15
Wow. It's so cruel but I love it!
Is this discontinued? I started reading this a year ago and I really wanna finish this fic because it's amazing
Athena25 chapter 1 . 5/5
I have read all the current chapters (22). And I have also read THOUSANDS of books. Not one of those books made me feel like my soul was being ripped out! I can actually empathize with kyoya because I have experienced quite a bit of what he went through. A lead weight was in my stomach the entire time I read this and sometimes it was like this story was a mirror directly linked to my past. Yes I read the warnings so I'm not complaining by any means... If anything, I'm happy was actually able to read this! Such an amazing story! so well written, with so few errors. I am amazed! It's hard to put into words and onto paper how someone would feel after the abuse... The self hatred, the feel of being dirty, worthlessness, fear of rejection. These parts especially grabbed me for obvious reasons previously stated. I seriously hope you continue this story at some point. I would love to see if kyoya gets a Happily ever after and to find out what happens with his father and his friends!

Thank you so much for writing this :)
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 22 . 4/26