Reviews for Golden Horizon
Update please?
I just started this fan fiction and I finished it in one day. How about that! You broke my heart into so many tiny little pieces over and over and over again. But then you finally gave Kyoya some happiness. Thank you sooooo much! You have made this into one heck of a story. Keep going! I wanna know what happens next! :D
CheshireKitKat chapter 22 . 5/26
Do continue more with this! The people who hurt Kyoya deserve to pay!
Amanda chapter 22 . 5/23
When are you going to write another chapter this one was great I'm really looking forword to the next one
Please please please continue! I love this story so much omg I really hope you continue with this story and don't end it here. Fantastic job A
Looking back at this chapter... It all seemed so mellow... Ah please update I love this
Its been like 6 months I didn't pick this story for it to not get updated. I absolutely loved this story. Hurry and update
Jesus. This shit hurts man. I don't wanna be thinking about this reading fan fiction. does everything work out?
Aww, poor Kyoya...
mamika chapter 22 . 3/17
you are getting better! as far as I can say, I didn't notice errors there! so even if there is some, they are nothing to bother the story! (honestly, I think it had better grammar than back in the days when you had that beta reader. no offense meant to anyone, just my humble opinion)
they were cute. it's great how Tamaki does his very best to take care of the shadow king. and how he is starting to share Kyoya's feelings.
I hope that in the end both of them will be okay. at least relatively speaking.
good chapter and I can hardly wait for more.
mamika chapter 21 . 3/17
man. wish he would just speak what is in his mind. that would probably be more helpful anyways, instead of just worrying about scaring Kyoya. sure, he confessed earlier, but surely he must see that with all the bad stuff one nice thing gets easily covered up and is forgotten or rendered meaningless?
you got a lot of emotions going on in there. well done :)
mamika chapter 20 . 3/17
yeah, you did well. it was a good chapter, with the little cuteness to cut some of the grotesqueness away.
I liked it how Kyoya tried to fight his inner voices and how he laid his head onto Tamaki's lap. and how soft Tamaki is with the raven haired boy.
and so glad that Tamaki's dad is such a nice fellow
mamika chapter 19 . 3/17
it was okay. I mean, I am sorry for kyoya and the way you described the wound made my stomach churn. I hope it heals in time.
mamika chapter 17 . 3/17
they are the best. my god. they were my favorites to begin with and it is good to see that they still are the best.
and they handled the whole thing much better than I anticipated.