Reviews for Just Be There For Me
Bubblekins1010 chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
You should continue this. It's a good story!
AlicexWonderland chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I love your story! Please update soon!
Silverchild of the winds chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Aww. I love this. Poor Yuri. Torture him some more please? yes, I'm a bit of a sadist. I also love How you are handling the nakama relationship. Flynn's words to Raven felt perfect.
PeachTeaKT chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Suffer his stupidity! That way this fic will still go on! I love this fic! And wow. You are REALLY good at writing twisted nightmares. I'm glad you brought Flynn and the other First Strike characters into this. You mentioned Jurigs in there... is he supposed to be there? I understand Hisca's and Chastel's (or Justel or however you spell it) presence since they're fairly close to Flynn but Jurig too? (he the one with the side swept old man hairdo, right?) Anyways, you're awesome! Keep writing!
PeachTeaKT chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
I like stupid Yuri! Ahhh guilty pleasures 3. I feel like a terrible person, but I'm kind of glad that he's not completely better yet. Anyways, I'm really looking forwards to the next chapter! Keep writing! And thank you for responding! I'm really honored.
PeachTeaKT chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was excellent! I have a thing for sick Yuri, and you write it perfectly. I like the more fatherly side of Raven. I wonder what happened with the doctor last time... Sketchy. I love this fic! Keep writing! You're awesome!