Reviews for Journey's Beginning
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Absolutely loved this! I'm glad that it took a while for them to get together, I always feel that it's unrealistic when they get together STRAIGHT AWAY. Clever, and the rings.. awhhh x
Flawed Heroine chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love it! And I love David Tennant too. ;)

Good how you showed how the Doctor and Rose had to get through the bad times to get to the good, just like a real human relationship. I love the ending. I want a piece of the TARDIS! Lucky girl!

LOL at the Doctor being twenty-seven. He would at least be in his thirties, at least.

This is good. In character, fun writing, and perfect grammar and spelling. Now, that's my kind of story. Although I wouldn't have minded if you posted in chapters (it took me a while to get through it and I definitely would have subscribed)
LizzieV chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Just watched "Journey's End" again and loved reading this after...when you watch the ep, the differences between the two Doctors is so clear. I'm glad you gave Rose the time she needed to reconcile her love. Great story!
Ash-Varnei chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I really, really like this. I think it's good because you have Rose push John away, but then she realises that he is still the Doctor, rather than having her pine after the doctor, or fall straight into John's arms. It's realistic, probably exactly whaat Rose would have done. Really good!