Reviews for not to sing out of key
JoySPC chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is very profound. I really like it.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awesome, amazing, fantastic! I love the way your mind works, how Luke is facing a real big issue teaching his nephews and nieces about their grandpa. I'm really happy you took the troublr to write this, it's a thought I haven't read anywhere else so far!
I love dance chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I just love a good Han and Luke friendship fic, especially when it's as well-written as this. :) Just wonderful and I agree with ibelieveintruelove- their characters are foil to one another. While being very different, each brings out the best in the other and they end up the best of friends. I love it.

Great work as always! I hope you decide to write more with these two soon! :)
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
My favourite part of this may be "Wes loves being afraid, it's his favourite drug".

It's an intriguing concept, Luke wanting to teach these kids all the things the war-scarred adults know. This is, of course, something people have to work through in real life, and I can see this story as some thing of a catharsis.

I love Han's advice and his whole sequence about flickknives and "there's not more to you".

This stands beautifully on the line between Our Heroes talking about stories-which, of course, they have to believe in-and Our Heroes talking about people who had to go through really, really crappy lives. Good work!
whimperling chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
are there still some free places in Han fanclub?;))Twins wouldn'-t survive without him and han without Twins would be what...a Boba fett 2?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
These two are so good for each other - it's the pessimist and the optimistic, the believer and the skeptic; and they work. They need each other, and they've learned from each other, and I love how you write their characters. Awesome job!