Reviews for Confidentiality
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Oh my ;3 Well, the good doctor always knows what is best for the patient, ye? Loved it ;3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I like how McCoy's accent comes out during moments of intimacy.
nhrc chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
(Take a deep breath and exhaling long)
Mmmmm...
I have no words to describe how good it was.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Thanks for that Was kinky ;b
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Haha, adorable ;D
Resin Zephyr chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Please tell me you're going to write another one, and you're going to put the stirrups in. Please, please...oh pretty please with lots of whipped cream, sprinkles, and chocolate syrup on top.

Any way, I loved the story very...um...O/O...descriptive.O/O Um...(cough)...oh, and will you please keep writing stories even if you don't write another one of these because you are one of the best authors that I've had the reading from on fanfiction.

Sayonara (loses consciousness from nosebleed)
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
GO DOC! I LOVE IT!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was an interesting story as I rarely see McCoy/Spock pairings, but it was welcome. Your story was very descriptive and wow, you made me look up a couple of words too! I like how you wrote McCoy's accent, it was easy to imagine it being said just that way. Your writing is excellent and I really appreciate this story. Thanks for posting it!
karmapolice28 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
0_0 HOT.
passionfornight chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was incredibly hot, and very well-written. I liked that it was loving with a deperate tinge to the act. First Spock/McCoy that I have read, but I certainly am interested in more now. Fantastic one shot.