Reviews for Hetalia High School of Fangirliness
CanadianUmbreon chapter 5 . 2/18
I really want to see Canada's class next! Your doing great!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Oh. My. God. This is sooooooooooo good! And seriously, the next chapter should be How To Be A Nation class, or maybe Origami class. Of course, you are not allowed to forget the amazing CANADA! They're all pretty good, except maybe yaoi appreciation class! Sigh... *fangirling* Also, what the heck is Touch Russia And You Die class?
Sakura-chan chan chan chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
dammit! i need a new update! i can't help it, i love this story way to much
Fujoshi Otaku Girl chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
You need China next!
differentsoul09 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
This is really good XD Im looking forward to more stories!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
For gods sake France isn't a rapist and please don't respond to this as "it's a joke" because rape is not a joke. Rape is a serious offense and I wish people would stop portraying it so casually. In addition, Russia isn't that violent ESPECIALLY towards kids. I can't believe this is rated T.
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
France isn't a rapist; a true Hetalia fan would know that.
Hetalia Ivan Braginski chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I love this so far! I need to keep reading! I love the "Don't stare at Germany's sexiness during Gym Class, because he somehow finds it offensive. We don't know why." Part! That was a one of a kind moment!
-Hetalian All The Way
misthallery chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I'd be late just to listen to Prussia's awesomeness XD
The Stream That Rests In Sky chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I think I facepalmed about 20 times during this fanfiction... Great Job though! _
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This sounds like it could be such a great story although I don't like the way the characters are portrayed.
ZeAwesomePotta chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
LMAO XD I. Love. This. I'm laughing so hard right now, fangirls aboard! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
France is not a rapist, okay? Lets all say it together, everyone: France. Is. Not. A. Rapist - it's disrespectful to the whole country itself, to portray him in such a way, and the character himself said in the actual anime that he would never force love on anybody. Goddamn.
SkywardWriter chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
ROMANO!
RJMb chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
i am sppechless. this is good!