Reviews for Hetalia High School of Fangirliness
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/4
France isn't a rapist; a true Hetalia fan would know that.
Property Of Ludwig Beilschmidt chapter 1 . 2/25
I love this so far! I need to keep reading! I love the "Don't stare at Germany's sexiness during Gym Class, because he somehow finds it offensive. We don't know why." Part! That was a one of a kind moment!
-Hetalian All The Way
PaintingMornings chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I'd be late just to listen to Prussia's awesomeness XD
The Stream That Rests In Sky chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I think I facepalmed about 20 times during this fanfiction... Great Job though! _
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This sounds like it could be such a great story although I don't like the way the characters are portrayed.
ZeAwesomePotta chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
LMAO XD I. Love. This. I'm laughing so hard right now, fangirls aboard! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
France is not a rapist, okay? Lets all say it together, everyone: France. Is. Not. A. Rapist - it's disrespectful to the whole country itself, to portray him in such a way, and the character himself said in the actual anime that he would never force love on anybody. Goddamn.
SkywardWriter chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
ROMANO!
RJMb chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
i am sppechless. this is good!
name chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
But france aint a rapist
Yami-no-Oujo chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Lmao I love this (except for the yaoiness of it all) and I would like to vote Japanese with Japan! Or Canadian hitsory. I have a major crush on Japan and my friend loves Canada so that would be awesome _ that and Awesomeness Class or whatever my beloved big brother America is teaching XD that is all. For now
pastahero1780 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
OMFG HOW CAN YOU FORGET SPAIN'S CLASS! YOU HAVE ROMANO! Those two are like peanut butter & jelly and they can be separated! (of course Spain is the peaNUT butter & Romano is the boneless jelly, but I love them both equally:)
pastahero1780 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Holy Martin Luther is he scary!
Red-White Roses chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I want to read america, england, sweitzerland and prussia, though really i want to read all of them. UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I'd really like to read about poland's, prussia's, or belarus's class. I love reading this! it's so funny :D