Reviews for Breaking Point
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
wow...i seriously admire your writing!
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow...
Impressive.
DWSH42 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great story! You wrote it in such a dramatic way!
Crimson Blood chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Darkly beautiful
Olympus - 117 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Great story! Sad though, but really well written. Somehow stories like these are some of the best ones around the site. :)
General Herbison chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This brought tears to my eyes.
ka has moved chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
For some reason, I find that the angsty, tragic stories in the Artemis Fowl fandom are the best ones. The comedies simply make me sick.
Xed Alpha chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Okay, that was as beautiful as it was harrowing. An ending that brought me dangerously close to tearing up there, Fred. A wonderful little peice I have to hand it to you.

-XA-
the ghost king chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Beautiful ... what more can I say? Very dark, and angsty indeed. One of the best angst out here on FN.

Hugs and Kisses,

Zach
mischievous101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
*sniffles* That was perfect. Perfectly dark, and your description was...just...perfect.

*thumbs up* Perhaps should have a "Love" button. ;)

Bunnie
Lexical Item chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I like the economy of language in this piece. The content contrasts with the tone and this increases the tension. Although it seems odd that Holly would ever be quite this bleak, she would indeed be straightforward with it, rather than wallowing about. That was what made this plausible.

Regarding the writing style, you have far more commas than you need. Some are redundant and some should be semi-colons. Is it intentional, in order to make Holly's thoughts sound halting and depressed? It does achieve that effect, but it also tends to interrupt the narrative flow.
inked-writer chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I just read Cezariaz's fic on FictionPress, and boy, it's depressing. It's about a girl who suicided because her parents hated her, and now your story's makin' me cry! Nooooooo! *bursts into a loud sob* Why! It's good, but... I'm sad.

CorruptionToday
P.I.R chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
:O NOOOOOO! Holly kills herself? D:

I never thought she'd do that, but reading this... it actually sounds like she would... :O Amazing Incendy. Incredible.
Badministrator chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Very sad story, but very well written none the less. I don't usually read angsty fics very often, but I will if I find a good one like this. Very well written story Sis. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I'm too tired right now to come up with some witty, funny remark about something in the story, sorry. :D
Wintra chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awesome story Fred!

Sorry i messed somethin up at the end there, read the sentence wrong...

Anyway, loved the story. I've never been much in to angst stories, but i really liked this, short simple and to the point, a very good one-shot. XD

Keep Writing! D