Reviews for Just a House
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 4/27
So good but to short! You write hg/cd very well.
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 2/15
It's really a shame that this is only a one shot!-i would really have loved to have more about n their lives together -you did incredibly well, - ;-)
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Yay for eclair fetishes!
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Aw man, your Eclairs-verse has got to be one of the most feels-inducing Harry Potter AUs I've ever experienced, love love LOVE it! c:

Keep on writing!
-uber-monster.
qwertyupzz chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You made me cry, did you know that? Of course you didn't! This sequel was so sweet and it was just really touching. :') Eclairs and this sequel will always be on my top list of awesome CDHG fanfics. Thank you, thank you, thank you sooooooo much for bringing me such happiness! I wish you'd write more of these!
modernlovehermione chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
okay i realize that you wrote this forever ago but this and eclairs are still two of my favorite fics of all time ever
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awww, they're so sweet with their ├ęclairs *-*
Looove

Connie
Critic chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hm... Nice come back. Why not get a series of analog pieces on other characters and loosely tie them into a multi-chapter with this criminal thingy as a red line? Like different hostel rooms under the same roof?
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was cute but really sad! Nice sequel! I love all of you Cedric/Hermione and Draco/Hermione but I don't review them all just bc I would probably annoy you half to death! You're probably already annoyed with all the reviewing I've been doing...sorry!
Random Reader Person chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This and eclairs has inspired me to try and find some more Cedric/Hermione fics.

When you find the time please write another sequel to this!
SaffronDaise chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh my god, that was horrible/wonderful/awesome/tragic/beautiful! Angry!Cedric was fantastic to behold.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awww, that was super cute! How did I never find this before? A great finale to Eclairs.

And curse you, by the way. Leaving me so curious about who, what, why, how of the robbery! :-P
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Loved it.
AliBelly chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Cute. Good follow up to eclairs ;)
Kiddy URL chapter 1 . 9/19/2011