Reviews for Pinky Swear
snow eopard chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
that was so fucking good!
LifeSucksGetUsedToIt chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
cute but the sudden change in point of view was real confuseing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was soooooooooooooooo cute!
BrittanyB chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Very cute! Sometimes hard to follow the jumps in time, but the plot and story was great. )
MorganicSunshine chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Lol Hi! I read this and let me just say I laughed my ass off when Bella had the baby and you wrote, and I quote:

"I popped that little beautiful fucker out"

I mean, you made it all sound awesome and then you put that thing in and it just made it perfect and I started crying I was laughing so hard. xP ALSO: I totally understand Team Switzerland. I love Bella and Edward, but I love Bella and Jake too. Just keep doing what you're doing...and umm... okay... awkward goodbye... (farewells aren't really my thing)
ladybug82896 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh my god that was so good! That was borderline orgasmic! Holy sh*t! I thought it was absolutely wonderful. You just made my day with this story. Great job!
jharv241 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Awesome one-shot! Take a bow!
oXBLUESmyBABYbooXo chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
hahahaaa nice story but it msde me fall over and die i was giggling so mmuch when they learned the sex of the baby ad the lady was just like LOOK NO PENIS its a girl just so bluntly hhahahahaaaa
cnnielsencn chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh my gosh! that was soooo cute! Im not one really for bella and jacob but that was sooooooooo good:D
xxKrissiiMayxx chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hahaha oh I love you girly ;) Spit shakes give you AIDS... Just sayin... Oh yeah rofl

Btw, it seemed a little rushed to me. And you used too many ...'s haha. :) I still love you though!

Your twin,

Jess 3
sivan chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I stumbled on this story by mistake, and I'm happy I did! Loved the idea, the writing, and the Jacob/Bella!
Lala chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
You need to work on your spelling. It's not cool to do that, and after a while, it gets annoying. And next time, try to pick a better storyline, although this one is cute.