Reviews for Peer to Peer
Fan hidasaku chapter 10 . 6/7
Plis continued
Why did you stop writing this amazing story!
Mama Huntress chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
It's literally almost been 4 years...I'm DYING to read the rest! Please update soon
blahportres chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
This is really good, thanks for sharing! Holy shit I just realized you havent updated in 3 fucking years, oh man I'm screw hahah, oh well I'm still gonna fave and follow because I'm optimist like that.
Hope you're having a great life and are not in trouble or anything!
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Hidan better be vaccinated, otherwise drinking her blood will give him hepatitis.
candypop96 chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Please update. I would to. Know what happens next at the bar
Kakasaki chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Lol, when I read what happened to Sakura, I remembered something that happened to me, I was going to my locker during lunch and there we're some dudes there, and when they saw me, they surrounded me chanting 'rap battle over and over. I elbowed the closest one in the guyt and walked away. Love the story! And I'm anxious for more
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Hahaha! Sakura and Hidan what they do/say together r hilarious! Lol but anyways update please
Michi Itaxsaku chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Really love this story. Pleasse update son can't wait to hear the next story
Mistress AnnMei chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Hahaha fucking hilarious update soon please
D chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Why are all the good stories always put on hold and then never finished? D: I hope you get back to writing this one. Not many Hida/Saku stories are this decent.
Lunaerfaerie2010 chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Awesome story. :D Please keep up the good work!
nineteen-red-roses chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
damn! nice story, hope u continue it soon! :)
Roozu Doll chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
OMG, you have no idea how hard I laughed at the last scene. Sakura's brutal strength is making itself known! Hah! I can't wait for the next chapter! I don't normally like the Hidan/Sakura coupling, but I'm rethinking that! I love their interactions in the story. Keep up the great work! :)