Reviews for LILY POTTER: Life Unlived
the.stories.live.on chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I am very excited for this. I can't really put it into words. Just update when you can. I'l be eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Bobmin356 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
The spelling errors in this make it very hard to read. Please get yourself a beta. If you have a beta, fire them and get a real one.
ILikeComps chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Good start to your story and thanks for sharing!
IonicAmalgam chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I think you write well enough to be without a Beta. :)
vampiregirl99 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
this is awesome
wildparadise chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Brilliant story. :) I LOVE it so far!

Is Lilly's 2nd child going to be a girl? If so is she going to fall in love with Severus? I HOPE SO! OR is Lilly going to fall in love with Severus (im a HUGE Severus Snape fan)
rb2312 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
So lily servives harry is still marked mouldyshorts is bodyless and hopefully sirius will stay out of prison

how will this play out on jkr's univers?

can't wait
show.me.the.stars chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Oh wow, look at this!

I'm loving this, I really do. My fangirlyness is going haywire however at Sirius and Lily apparating away together... -cough- Goodness, James is dead not even five minutes and I'm imagining Sirius and Lily together! (They would make a beautiful couple however...if Sirius doesn't try to kill Peter that is.)

Anyway, oh man, poor Lily! And poor Harry! James...ahh, that's so sad!

I can't wait to see where you go with this, so until then!
PhoenixOfIce chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
LOVE it! :D
jesse1588 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
I like your story so far. If you want a beta I can do it for you.
dragonelfe chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
plz write more as this story is getting off to a really good start
EccaDaisy chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Hi,

You sent me a msg about Beta-Reading, I cant reply as you have disabled Private Messages. But if you would still like to me Beta for you I am more then happy to, just email me randomchildoffate AT hotmail dot com.

Regards,