Reviews for And A Star Fell
elianthos chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
it'really pretty. well written, and IMHO in character too _.

and..the last sentence just won me over

fav
SVZ chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Aww.. this is so cute I don't know anything about Kyou (I'm ignorant) but Rika nad Kyou interact very nicely in your fic.
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
OOhh my gosh -dies because she's so damn impressed- that was so god!
iron kitty chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
I am very impressed with this piece, as well as your other works. Keep up the good writing!
watashitachi chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I LOVED IT! Me again, heeh I'm a huge KareKano fan so I absolutely went ballistic (with joy) when I found out you have written KAreKano fics!

And as usual, you did not disappoint me!

You rock, dementedchris-san!
chibi-angel3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I think the rating is just right considering the fact that it does have mature contents. But that is alright! Way to go chris! Limey waff! _ hehehe… Will I expect more of that from you? Thanks for giving me a brief background on that series. Just tell me whenever you post a fic even if it isn’t RK. You are a great writer!

Cheers,

Chibi-chan
Paul Corrigan chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Quite cute. Not OOC, AFAIK, though I don't know enough about Kyo to tell in his case.

What I want to know is why Aya set them up the way she did. By accident, or on purpose? If Aya really were ill, a phone call to cancel would surely have sufficed. At any rate, Rika pays Aya a LOT of attention, which clearly unnerves Aya a bit. Perhaps diversion is necessary. ;)

This might be the subject of my own next story...
Cha-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
eh, Chris, nice job. (liking eh?) I thought your stories very well done. I like this one much, much more though, since I am a Rika fan. Keep up the good work!
faye chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
no, i don't think it's OOC! it's very well done and it's the first rika/kyou fic i've seen! good job! D
Antigone2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Another worthy fic from dementedchris. I don't think they were OOC at all... and quite adorable.