Reviews for iGo To The Beach
PrincessChiz chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Amazing! I loved how you kept. Changing the POV's, and thought it was a really good plotline:D
chuckandblairlove chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I love this!
SeddieGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Sucha cute story3 love it!
CraziiCookii chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
fantastic story! i really enjoyed reading it. this is amazingly written: storyline's awesome, charcters are very in-charactery (lol), and no spelling/grammatical errors that i spotted. 15/10 gold shiny stars.

DD
KamiNytha chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Great story, in character - loved the playfulness. Only thing i would say was that u had a couple of big (and that last giant) paragraphs that were kinda hard to read but other than that i really liked it. Two thumbs up!
PurpleMadness742 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Wow! That IS so CUTE! I love it!
fizzypurple chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Louved it!
MMLA chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awesome story! Even though it was a oneshot, I loved the slow progression of the Seddie. Made it an enjoyable read.
SeddieLove4Ever chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
wow, what an one-shot! it's huge! but i loved it more than anything! it was awesome i love how u write, u should be a profesional ;) good work!
abracadabra94 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Very cute. Good job, as usual. :)
Author Penholder chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
yippie, seddie!
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awww so cute :) love it
Sebas of the Ocean Waves chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
you stole a story idea. i forget the story name but it started the same like yours and it was published before yours. it wasnt a one shot but it was the same idea. idea stealerr
mirage888 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Yeah, a PURPLE swimsuit! Of course Freddie is ripped ;D Sigh.

I loved the water wrestling, and the fat mermaid with an afro, and the pinkies, and the extreme footsie, and the cave, and the ice cream flavor, and Carly's happy-bug-dance. Yay, oneshots!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Great stuff.

I like both Sam/Freddie and Carly/Freddie.