Reviews for You Again
scipio96 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
It's been so long since you updated! Please update this story! I can't wait to see what happens when Dusty and the boy meet again! And will we find out more about what they really are now?
Roxx chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
OMG awesome! You have to get the next chapter out and soon, please. I love all chapters [you are awesome at writing].number 1 fan!I love u 4 eva,lol
Jaxx chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Keep it up. You real good. So, don't stop now. :)
CaughtInTheRa1n chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Oh my gosh your story is awesome! I read the story about a year ago, and when I finished, I was so sad it was over...but this story is amazing!
You need to update! I need more! Hahaha you are a great writer, I want to see how this ends! Please! Update!
Rose chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Update! :)
sen66 chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
I love it. you aer good at this. cip on woert. .
Lena chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
I just finished reading frozen fire and was left shivering.

I like how you choose to continue this story and how you made it sound like tim bowlers writing. I bloody love the sayings from England!

Can't wait till chapter 3!
hanna chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
omg omg omg awesome soooooooooooooo good i love it hurry up and put up the next chapter i was awesome u dont need to edit then re-edit then re-edit the next chapter just put it up please cannot wait for the next chapter this is gonna be a good story :D good luck writing
Unknown number 4 chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Overall, your story plot is great. The only thing is, Dusty doesn't seem like she was in Frozen Fire. I know you've mentioned that she's changed alot, but I still think she should still have a little bit of her repulsive attitude like she had in Frozen Fire. Cant wait until the third chapter. :)
NotTooLate chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
:D I really really liked that, and I can't wait to see how this story will end! Anyway, I really liked the way you introduced the reader into the world of your story's, right from the start. Great job!